To the wheel or the cry of the soul ... Withdrawal systems in MQL5 - page 10

Alexey Volchanskiy:

They also forgot the aircraft engines. In fact, they can be developed by four countries, Russia, USA, England and not so much France. The Chinese copied our AL-31F, but they lack 20% of thrust, and can't figure out why.

Our electronics is in deep shit, ever since USSR times.

They are there just because they cannot get anything into production. And it is our scientists who invent it.

Comrade Zvorykin, for example. Have you heard of him?

He was the author of more than 120 inventions, many of which laid the foundation for modern science and technology. To name just a few of them - fax, scanner, colour television, night vision, electronic microscope. But the main inventions of Zvorykin, of course, are iconoscope and kinescope, which became the basis of electronic television, which invaded literally every home, in all areas of professional activity, dramatically changed the idea of the spread and impact of information on humanity.

Alexandr Saprykin:
I don't know what makes them uncomfortable and what doesn't. But I transferred money to WM and withdrew it to my card. I did not have any problems yet.

What kind of exchange dealer is this? Please write to me in person.

Do they have something written in their rules about it?

What kind of turnover do you do? Maybe you're a VIP client and you're allowed to do everything? )

Alexandr Saprykin:

It's only there because they can't get anything into production. And it is our scientists who invent it.

Comrade Zvorykin, for example. Have you heard of him?

He was the author of more than 120 inventions, many of which laid the foundation for modern science and technology. To name just a few of them - fax, scanner, colour television, night vision, electronic microscope. But the main inventions of Zvorykin, of course, are iconoscope and kinescope, which became the basis of electronic television, which invaded literally every home, in all areas of professional activity, dramatically changed the idea of the spread and impact of information on humanity.

I read on Wiki, he made all his inventions in America, where he moved in 1919, and that's where he started his career. So you can't call him our scientist. You can call him a Russian.

And in general, the time of lone geniuses is long gone. Now everything is decided by technology, and this is huge money and state support.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I read on Wiki, he made all his inventions in America, where he moved in 1919, and that's where he started his career. So you can't call him our scientist. You can call him a Russian.

And in general, the time of lone geniuses is long gone. Now everything is decided by technology, and this is huge money and state support.

So he only moved to America because they wouldn't let him move on in Russia. Our scientists invented many things: radio, light bulb, video recorder, diving apparatus, spacecraft, anaesthesia, laser, etc. and so on. Our scientists always missed out on patents... or our country's leadership thought that people did not need it and the scientists moved to the USA where all this was successfully put into production.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Why did it go away ?...I think that's a thought that should go into the furnace,

the prime example is steve Jobs ... a loner genius ... the technology in his time - or rather in our time - is so much - it's a wreck ... and how much more is to come ? teleportation is coming -))) at the door, it's on its way

Everyone thinks it's impossible, but there is one madman who doesn't know that, and he makes the discovery.

Where would Apple be now if he hadn't gone back to 1998?

Alexandr Saprykin:
So he only moved to America because they wouldn't let him move on in Russia. Our scientists invented many things: radio, light bulb, video recorder, diving apparatus, spacecraft, anaesthesia, laser etc. and so on. Our scientists always missed out on patents... or our country's leadership thought that people did not need it and the scientists moved to the USA where all this was successfully put into production.

Are you confused about the inventors yet? Television is a complicated thing. First, the Russian physicist AlexanderStoletov proved that it was possible to convert light into electrical signals. Then we learned how to transmit them without wires. And then we had to turn those signals back into pictures, and that's what Rosing managed to do. The rest is a matter of technology, which was taken over by Zworykin.

Colour television was invented by Armenians! HovhannesAdamyan tried to invent colour television, back at the start of the century. He was born inBaku, studied inBerlin. In 1907 he received a patent for a bicolour television set (red and white image could be transmitted 600km by wire). In the transmitting apparatus one gas-light tube was emitting white light, the other - red. The principle of simultaneous colour transmission is still used today. However, for a true colour picture three colours are needed. Hovhannes Abgarovich invented the "Erates" device (translated from Armenian as "Farseeing") that had three colours. In 1925, he even demonstrated some experimental programmes inYerevan! True, Adamian's colour television was mechanical rather than electronic, i.e. the images in it were transmitted by means of a rotating disk with slits. Regular colour broadcasting was launched in the United States in 1953. (http://www.kp.ru/daily/22609/11447/)

Телевидение изобрел муромец, а армяне сделали его цветным
Телевидение изобрел муромец, а армяне сделали его цветным
  • Сайт «Комсомольской правды»
  • www.kp.ru
У телевидения в этом году - тройной юбилей. 90 лет - со дня получения изображения с помощью электронно-лучевой трубки. Это удалось петербуржцу Борису Розингу. Ровно 70 лет назад появилось советское малострочное электромеханическое телевидение. А 65 лет назад в впервые в мире начали регулярное телевещание по современным электронным стандартам...

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Why did it go away ?...I think that thought is best sent to the incinerator,

the prime example - Steve Jobs ... a genius - a loner ... - technology in his time or rather in our time - so much - to knock on the door ... and how much more to come ? teleportation is knocking on the door, coming up

Everyone thinks it's impossible, but there is one madman who doesn't know that, and he is the one who makes the discovery.

Where would Apple be now if he hadn't come back in 1998.

Yeah, Jobs came back and single-handedly invented the iPhone )))))))))) Sawed it out of a solid piece of iron with a file in the garage )) That's a strange thing to say.

Jobs was an idea generator and a great lighter. But without Apple's technology, without the team, alone, he could not have done anything.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Are you confused about the inventors yet? Television is a complicated thing. First, the Russian physicist AlexanderStoletov proved that it was possible to convert light into electrical signals. Then we learned how to transmit them without wires. And then we had to turn those signals back into pictures, and that's what Rosing managed to do. The rest is a matter of technology, which was taken over by Zworykin.

Colour television was invented by Armenians! HovhannesAdamyan tried to invent colour television, back at the start of the century. He was born inBaku, studied inBerlin. In 1907 he received a patent for a bicolour television set (red and white image could be transmitted 600km by wire). In the transmitting apparatus one gas-light tube was emitting white light, the other - red. The principle of simultaneous colour transmission is still used today. However, for a true colour picture three colours are needed. Hovhannes Abgarovich invented the "Erates" device (translated from Armenian as "Farseeing"). He even demonstrated some experimental programmes inYerevan in 1925! True, Adamian's colour television was mechanical rather than electronic, i.e. the images in it were transmitted by means of a rotating disk with slits. Regular colour broadcasting started in the USA in 1953. (http://www.kp.ru/daily/22609/11447/)

This is the first time I have heard about Armenians and television.
I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years the Kyrgyz would claim that they invented television. They used to claim that all people are descended from the Kyrgyz.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Why did it go away ? ...I think that thought should be consigned to the stove,

the prime example is steve Jobs ... a loner genius ... - there is so much technology in his time - or rather in our time - that one can go nuts ... and how much more is to come ? teleportation is knocking on the door, coming up -))

Everyone thinks it's impossible, but there is one madman who doesn't know that, and he is the one who makes the discovery.

Where would Apple be now if he hadn't gone back to 1998.

what exactly did Jobs invent ? other people invented it, he just guided them properly

Alexandr Saprykin:
This is the first time I have heard of Armenians and television.
I would not be surprised if in a few years the Kyrgyz would claim that they invented television. They have also claimed that all people are descended from the Kyrgyz.

And whose fault is it that you are poorly informed. I am not the one who said so, it is "Komsomolskaya Pravda" and world history.

Google it and you will know that Mikoyan Design Bureau built the famous MiG. You'll also find out that when you get money from an ATM machine, and the green colour USD who invented it.

Luther George Simijian- invented the ATM and holds over 200 patents for various inventions, including photography.

The creator of the green USD colour is also Armenian: in 1854, a young talented chemist,Christopher Ter-Serobyan, was brought to America from Istanbul.

He created a colour that could not be faked. Ter-Serobian receives $6,000 for his work, which allows him to continue his studies.

And don't confuse us with others.

Reason: