To the wheel or the cry of the soul ... Withdrawal systems in MQL5 - page 9

Vladimir Pastushak:

What am I going to do with these dollars? That's one.

and two, are you kidding me ????? What ATMs with dollars on the outskirts of Russia?

You Muscovites from central Russia are completely out of touch with reality .....

Ha ha .... ATMs with dollars, come on .....

I'm in the Urals. It's a small town. (It's a long way to the centre of Russia). Alfa's ATMs are equipped with three currencies (input-output) and three accounts can be linked to one card at once (euros, quid, roubles) and no conversion is required in this case.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

A simple example, if you go abroad with a bank card to Thailand or Europe, you do not need to have a card denominated in euros or Thai baht, the conversion when you withdraw cash or make a cashless payment will happen automatically. In other words, this is how payment systems are designed, otherwise they wouldn't be international.

The question of obtaining the currency in which you have the card is more difficult and indeed not always feasible, because the desired currency may not be available at an ATM. But in any case, this question is not so important, because dollars as a rule are not needed anyway, and you need exactly the national currency.

Ukrainian ATMs only have hryvnias. Some people even go to the neighbouring countries to withdraw quid.

And the exchange rate can often be very unprofitable, as in the example in the first post of this thread. Our national bank has nothing to do with reality, the exchange offices may have 28 hryvnias / dollar, but it has 22. And guess at what rate the automatic exchange will be?

Vladimir Pastushak:

Pure curiosity: Can't a full banking organisation be ordered to receive and send funds? Then how do brokers work on deposits and withdrawals ?

Brokers only withdraw to cards what has been deposited from them. And only for a certain period of time, because it is formalised as a refund.

After that, it is deposited into a bank account.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Brokers only withdraw to the cards what has been charged to them. And only for a certain period of time, because it is recorded as a refund.

After that, it goes into a bank account.

Not all of them. Some can enter from one payment system and withdraw to another.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

yep not achieved...

I'm afraid the answer - or rather a second series of questions - lies in a topic that is off-topic...

Remember how Russian banks were blocked from making VISA payments?

We are dependent, we only have oil and gas - we produce nothing.

We do not produce technology, we only use it in exchange for oil gas and timber - for resources.

Yes, we are lucky with our rich territory, because we have iPads, iPhones, IBM, the Internet - all built with equipment made there - and not from us.

The conclusion is that we are not able to move technology forward, we do not have the base.

And most of those who could move it have gone to where it is moved (perhaps something should be changed in the rules that would make it easier, more profitable, and more logical to produce it here).

And then, as luck would have it, oil is down, so we say ... nonsense ... like: No money, but you hang in there ...

etc ...

p.s.

And China is doing it! And that's with total totalitarian rule.

What are you saying, I'm scared for the country in which I live. Technology is not just for smartphones. :)

1. How many countries in the world have spaceports? We have one and it is a high-tech industry. The USA places satellites and cargo on rockets or on our engines. Absurd, yes: a country with the #1 economy puts its cargo into space with the help of a country whose economy is "torn to shreds".

2. We have the BEST nuclear technology in the world. Not just in defence, but in the peaceful use of the atom. This is again a high-tech industry.

3. We have brilliant control and modelling technologies, which we have been developing for decades, after the nuclear tests were banned. After all, this research was done through modelling.

I could go on and on with the list of our technological "backwardness", but I'd rather give links to two interviews:

- http://ria.ru/interview/20160408/1404975185.html

- I could not find the interview with the director of the institute of crystallography. I will look for it later.

So we are a HIGH TECHNOLOGICAL COUNTRY but we do not flaunt our technology. :)

Директор РФЯЦ-ВНИИЭФ: Саровский ядерный центр стал гордостью России
Директор РФЯЦ-ВНИИЭФ: Саровский ядерный центр стал гордостью России
  • ria.ru
Девятого апреля отмечается 70-летие со дня основания одного из самых секретных объектов в истории России — ядерного центра в Сарове, ставшем в свое время широко известным как Арзамас-16. О сегодняшнем дне родины отечественного атомного оружия, о гражданских разработках центра для разных отраслей российской промышленности в преддверии юбилея...

Who needs this shitty paypal anyway? I got an epayments card and found out about it after they put it in here, and I don't have any problems.
I had an epayments card and found out about the service after it was implemented here and i don't have any problems.
I have never met a better customer service person.

Alexandr Saprykin:
Not all of them do. Some allow you to enter from one payment system and withdraw to another.

Payment system != bank card.

Yes and it is unlikely that they will even give you a swap between systems. Perhaps they are just not confused by your amounts.

Vladimir Gribachev:
In Ukraine it seems they have all been beaten up by now.
Sber didn't work there a year ago, it was closed down. I used to have customers from Ukraine pay through Sber for 1% without any cards.

goman:

What are you saying, it's scary for the country I live in. Technology is not just for smartphones. :)

1. How many countries in the world have a spaceport? We have one and it is a high-tech industry. The USA places satellites and cargo on rockets or on our engines. Absurd, yes: a country with the #1 economy puts its cargo into space with the help of a country whose economy is "torn to shreds".

2. We have the BEST nuclear technology in the world. Not just in defence, but in the peaceful use of the atom. This is again a high-tech industry.

3. We have brilliant control and modelling technologies, which we have been developing for decades, after the nuclear tests were banned. After all, this research was done through modelling.

I could go on and on with the list of our technological "backwardness", but I'd rather give links to two interviews:

- http://ria.ru/interview/20160408/1404975185.html

- I could not find the interview with the director of the institute of crystallography. I will look for it later.

So we are a HIGH TECHNOLOGICAL COUNTRY but we do not flaunt our technology. :)

And then there are aircraft engines. Actually they can be developed by 4 countries, Russia, USA, England and not very France. The Chinese copy our AL-31F, but they do not get 20% of thrust, and they cannot figure out why.

Our electronics are in deep shit, since Soviet times.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Payment system != bank card.

Yes and it is unlikely that they will even give you a swap between systems. Perhaps they are just not confused by your amounts.

I do not know what they are confused, and what not. But more than once I transferred WM funds to my card. No problems so far.
Reason: