To the wheel or the cry of the soul ... Withdrawal systems in MQL5 - page 2

• ePayments USD
  • - Wire transfer 0.8% (min $85, max $135)

How many times have I noticed that requests in Freelance with an amount over $100 are left dangling unactivated by the customer... Question for you: what happens to such requests?

On ePayments, the conversion rate from dollar wallet to ruble wallet is:

$ 1.00 = ₽ 63.3977

From Rouble to dollar wallet:

₽ 1.00 = $ 0.0146, which is $ 1.00 = ₽ 68.49.

In principle, they're also a real hustler. But they have no interest on withdrawal from MQL5.

Withdrawal to the card is 3.5%.

Vladimir Pastushak:
  • ePayments USD
  • - Wire transfer 0.8% (min $85, max $135)
This is a bank wire transfer to an account. There is also a direct debit to your card. This is much cheaper for smaller amounts. 3.5%

There is one thing I do not understand.

MetaQuotes Company is more than 16 years old, and the most basic and modern simply does not exist, a simple output on the VISA/MASTER CARD about what new technologies and terminals can talk if the elementary thickly no ...

I'm always honest with everybody and I always say what I think, no offence or reproach.

Dennis Kirichenko:

How many times have I noticed that requests in Freelance with an amount over $100 are left dangling unactivated by the customer... Question for you: what happens to such requests?

$ 1.00 = ₽ 63.3977

In principle, they're also a real hustler. But they have no interest on withdrawal from MQL5.

I have to withdraw dollars. And you have to convert them directly at the bank. Then the loss will be about 1%, which is less than if you convert directly to ePayments.

Dennis Kirichenko:

How many times have I noticed that requests in Freelance with an amount over $100 are left dangling unactivated by the customer... What happens to such requests?

$ 1.00 = ₽ 63.3977

They have no withdrawal percentage in MQL5 and withdrawal by 3.5 %. 1. He first required me to write TOR, and then he dashingly placed this TOR for freelancing without mentioning that the request was for me)) By the way, you worked with this person, I read the review.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
1. Personally, I was tortured by a customer with a >100 application. First he demanded that I write the TOR, and then so dashingly put this TOR in freelance without any indication that the request is for me )) By the way, you have worked with this person, I read the review.
What do you know ...... you also write the TOR for a penny .....

Yes, it is better to withdraw $ to a ruble card on ePayments.

Here are the costs:

• withdrew $95;
  • paid $3.33 commission (that's 3.5%);
  • got 6,225.23 rubles.

It came out at the rate of 65.53 rubles per $1 without taking into account the commission.

Vladimir Pastushak:
What a way to go ...... and write the TOR for a penny .....
I wanted to appear in freelancing, but I had no luck with the client )). The TOR was small, one and a half pages, closer to a description of the functionality.

Now made a test transfer ePayments: sent 53.14 $ commission 1.86 $ (total 55 $) came to the ruble card instantly: 3,482 rubles. So the exchange took place at 65.52.
Reason: