Algorithm Optimisation Championship. - page 74

Реter Konow:
Andrei, give us a break from the general chatter for a moment, and answer the question: will you be competing? With me. Clearly, yes or no.

Yes, of course.

But if the majority is disgusted by my participation in the championship and that I am the organizer - I can refuse to participate, I have already said that. In that case, the general championship will be held, but without me, I also said so. I will be an information support and cover emerging issues in theory, if necessary, I've already said it too.

Andrey Dik:
I agree. Why did you refuse to participate? I invited you personally and I'm inviting you.
That's why I'm slaving away at my job and my projects. I don't have the energy or the time. And I don't want to either.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Dear. Let Dick's appeal to Renate be the last one. So there's no backlash against the community.

Moderators. Vladimir (Barabashka), make a "point" after you address Renat and the administration.

My last name is not declined, keep that in mind the next time you say it out loud.

Комбинатор:
That's why I'm now slaving away at my work and my projects. I don't have the energy or the time. I don't have the will either.
I see... Then at least be here, write once in a while.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

It remains to find those who understand them ;)

About the conversation I believe. No need to waste Renat's time. After all, it's not about him.

You believe it, but many, as I see it, do not. I have nothing to hide and am open to honest conversation and honest competition.

Well, if that's the case, be ready on 11 July. We'll find a referee somehow.

Реter Konow:
Well, if that's the case, be ready on 11 July. We'll find a referee somehow.
How many times can you answer without quoting?! Is it so hard to hit "reply" when replying? It feels like a total disrespect for the forum members. Quoting is done in order to avoid familiarity - in the quote will be clearly visible user nickname, no "Sergei", "Volodya" and the like.

Again, I apologise for not quoting. It's not working. It's an old phone. I already apologized in this thread. Thought you saw it. I'll get a new phone in a week and everything will be nice and dignified.)

Реter Konow:
Again, I apologise for not quoting. It's not working. It's an old phone. I already apologized in this thread. I thought you saw it. I'll get a new phone in a week and everything will be nice and dignified.)
On your phone, turn your browser to desktop mode. If not, there's no need to flub from your phone. When you get home, you'll be writing from a normal computer.

Thanks for the tip. Got it.
Reason: