BUY PROFITABLE ADVISOR !!!!!!!!!!!! - page 2

nchnch писал (а):
4 Bill Wilms (I know him personally) makes at least 30-50% per month
Ask him how he makes them? I think he will tell you that he plays by hand. And there is already a huge amount of unformalizable variation for an EA, even based on all his strategy described in the books.

solandr писал (а):
nchnch wrote (a):
4 Bill Wilms (I know him personally) does at least 30-50% a month
Ask him how he makes them? I think he will tell you that he plays by hand. And there is already a huge amount of unformalizable variations for an EA, even based on his entire strategy described in books.

the thing is, how did he get to this point, you know? He has a very good programmer :)))) and the way of manual play was calculated on PC. So I think everything was taken into account and so were the Etiot waves. All in all, I understand you. Of course a man can see more than an automaton... But he gets tired, nervous... and at those moments he does not know what he sees... So I think it's very likely that there are people who can do it... I'm looking for them ... at least I tested one system (without stops it worked), which gives 100% for a year in real trading. I have no doubts that it is possible... it can fail of course... ...only in case of very strong force majeure. And then the championship itself speaks for itself. I think there will be good programs there .... ( by the way the starting strategies in the book are a bit outdated)

Why should you spend money? The Championship leaders' advisers are freely available. Well, almost all of them... Download them, you are welcome! :))

Wait for the end of the championship

Michel_S писал (а):
Why should you spend money? The Championship leaders' advisers are freely available. Well, almost all of them... Download them, you are welcome! :))

In principle, yes... I tried it, it takes too long to optimize... and then the algorithm is necessary to understand what kind of there ... again support and service ...

but in general it's worthwhile to get in touch with the Championship participants.
agree

Digger писал (а):

Wait for the end of the championship

Yeah :)))

nchnch писал (а):

I started to test my Expert Advisor on history. I think those people have profitable Expert Advisors, maybe they don't need to re-invent the wheel. ( Besides, the Championship has even been organized).
If I have an Expert Advisor that gives 50% per month on Demo, I am ready to offer it. (If my share is too big, I may enter the interbank market with zero spreads for some pairs, in future I may connect Metatrader to any exotic symbols ( if it is reasonable ). (My traders are ready to accept the offer and take it to the market.

Here email clin-p@inbox.ru or write directly here.

Vlad.

i'll sell it for 500 quid i've spent 2 months without it and i decided to write it)))

if you want to pay by credit card, I'll give you a link.)

Here's the code made in 2 days of experiments on the history (in 2006 it was very good)
EURUSD daily
There are some improvements, but they do not concern profit increase, but decrease of drawdown
It's a pity it wasn't accepted in the contest now, because I was too late
but since october he hasn't done any tips so it will be possible to compare him with the best results
in any case it would be interesting to run it under the new year and see what happens

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Victor-Champion. mq4 |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
extern double TakeProfit = 60;
extern double Lots = 5.0;
extern double StopLoss = 60;

int CalculateCurrentOrders(string symbol)
{
int buys=0,sells=0;
for(int i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++)
{
if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==false) break;
if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol())
{
if(OrderType()==OP_BUY) buys++;
if(OrderType()==OP_SELL) sells++;
}
}
if(buys>0) return(buys);
else return(-sells);
}

void CheckForOpen()
{
int StartBar=0;
int TotalBars=5;
double hi1=High[Highest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,TotalBars,StartBar)];
double lo1=Low [Lowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW ,TotalBars,StartBar)];
double hi2=High [Highest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,TotalBars+3,StartBar)];
double lo2=Low [Lowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW ,TotalBars+3,StartBar)];

int vpered;
int i_u = -1; i_d = -1;
for ( int i = 0; i < Bars-1; i ++ )
{
if ( i_u == -1 && iFractals( NULL, 0, MODE_UPPER, i ) > 0 ) { i_u = i; }
if ( i_d == -1 && iFractals( NULL, 0, MODE_LOWER, i ) > 0 ) { i_d = i; }
if ( i_u > -1 && i_d > -1 ) { break; }
}

if(Volume[0]>1) return;

//---- sell conditions
if(i_u > i_d && lo2 < lo1)
{
vpered=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL, Lots, Bid, 3, Bid + StopLoss*Point, Bid - TakeProfit*Point, "",0,0,Red);
return;
}
//---- buy conditions
if(i_u < i_d && hi2 > hi1)
{
vpered=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY, Lots, Ask, 3, Ask - StopLoss*Point, Ask + TakeProfit*Point, "",0,0,Blue)
return;
}
//----
}

void start()
{
if(Bars<100 || IsTradeAllowed()==false) return;
if(CalculateCurrentOrders(Symbol())< 3) CheckForOpen();
else return;
}

Michel_S писал (а):

1. The Championship conditions somewhat limit the potential of automated trading.
2. A lot of EAs purely for luck, poorly acceptable for real trading, e.g. recent leader's EA.
3. The best Expert Advisors of the Championship will surely give up on themselves, even if they are not posted in the public domain (with a sufficient number of deals, it is quite possible to restore the algorithm). And a mass strategy cannot be profitable for a long time.
4. The maximum that can be extracted from these EAs is the original ideas that can be used in your own original and unique EA.

Therefore the Championship is solely for demonstration of possibilities of auto-trading and PR (in a good sense) of a worthy platform. IMHO.

I would pay attention

not the most profitable ones!

that are geared specifically towards winning! And luck!
Notice how the leaders are always changing.

but the ones

which will steadily go up over 3 months
The Expert Advisor should not lose profits - even if they do not take much!
I think there will be few of them in the championship - alas

I would buy exactly this kind of EA!

Besides, the Championship has a limit of 5 lots and stake orders
As you may see on the other hand, the number of lots and orders may become larger.

yzh sabaka MAIL ru

YuraZ писал (а):

I would pay attention

not the most profitable ones!

that are geared specifically towards winning! And luck!
Notice how the leaders are always changing.

but the ones

which will steadily go up over 3 months
The Expert Advisor should not lose profits - even if they do not take much!
I think there will be few of them in the championship - alas

I would buy exactly this kind of EA!

Besides, the Championship has a limit of 5 lots and stake orders
As you may see on the other hand, the number of lots and orders may become larger.

yzh sabaka MAIL ru

All right.... But I would like to have both stability and a good percentage :)))
Reason: