Programming - page 14

Evgeny Belyaev:
I think you're nearsighted. Go to that girl's profile, the signals tab. Yeah, there's one free signal right now. In the future, new, paid signals will be added. A man who goes to the signals tab will see all the signals. Thus, it is an advertisement, the theorem is proved!
When the future arrives, this thread will be lost among hundreds of other threads.

Evgeny Belyaev:
I think you're short-sighted. Go to that girl's profile, the signals tab. Yeah, there's one free signal right now. New ones will be added in the future, paid ones. A man who goes to the signals tab will see all the signals. So this is advertising, the theorem is proven!

What's interesting, the nickname is a link, you click on it, it takes you to the profile, the profile has a link to the signals and to the market products. Yes, right now you have no products or signals, but you may have them in the future. So, since you are writing here it means that this is advertising. The theorem is proven.

Even people who have committed an obvious crime are called criminals only after a trial.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

several people have already told you -- we don't see any advertising -- end of story.

Better get your double registrations sorted out --Evgeny Belyaev andEugene Belyj are the same passenger -- no double registrations allowed on the site

Paranoia?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What's interesting, the nickname is a link, you click on it, it takes you to the profile, the profile has a link to the signals and to the market products. Yes, right now you have no products or signals, but you might have them in the future. So, since you are writing here it means that this is advertising. The theorem is proven.

Even people who have committed an obvious crime are called criminals only after a trial.

Don't judge harshly. No more than a year, preferably probation... Deal?

P/s I so-and-so did not urge anyone to switch to my signals, unlike the girl's post.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Don't judge too harshly. No more than a year, preferably probation... Deal?

P/s I didn't encourage anyone to switch to my signals, unlike the girl's post.

It was a typical indirect advertising - without the phrase, no one would go to your profile and look at your signals.

The girl's a newbie. She wrote it girlishly simple and sincere.

But you were a smart guy - you took an opportunity, prepared the public, grabbed their attention and advertised your signals - now you understand what you were talking about - "you can't go to heaven on somebody else's backside".

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

typical indirect advertising - without this phrase, no one would think to go to your profile and look at your signals.

The girl's new. She wrote it girlishly, simply and sincerely.

and you were a smart guy - you took the opportunity to advertise yourself - i see what you're getting at - "you can't go to heaven on somebody else's backside".

Yeah. Monkey's right, I am!

First prize PR person of the year!

Evgeny Belyaev:

Yeah. Monkey's right, I am!

First place in the category: PR man of the year!

You don't get carried away with narcissism -- I.A. Krylov's fable "The Mirror and the Monkey":

The monkey, seeing her image in the mirror.
Quietly shakes the Bear's leg:
"Look!" she says: "My dear mummy!
What's that face over there?

What grimaces and jumps she has!
I'd kill myself,
if I were a bit like her.
But, you must admit, there are
Five or six of my ladies are such wriggles:

I can even count them on my fingers."
"Instead of counting the cousins,
Wouldn't it be better to turn to yourself, dear lady?"

Mishka answered her.
But Misha's advice went to waste.

There are many such examples in the world:
No one likes to recognize himself in satire.
I even saw that yesterday:
That Klimich is unclean, everyone knows it;
They read to Klimych about bribes.
And he nods furtively at Peter.

an offer is made to pour and drink

Yuriy Zaytsev:

an offer is made to pour and drink

please make a toast - in writing, in triplicate)))

Yuriy Zaytsev:

an offer to pour and drink.

I'd love to, but unfortunately I have to work tomorrow.

So I have to say no.

Reason: