Trading against the crowd - is there an interested programmer in working together - page 11

Izzatilla Ikramov:
OK, so you've got the data on the terminal, but how do you process the data and use it in trading?
I mean, is it easy to get this data in the form of numbers to your EA?

Комбинатор:
I mean, is it easy to get this data in the form of numbers to your EA?

Yes, as input data for the EA.

Also, have you compared the suitability of the data for trading, not only from that broker, but from other brokers and services, including those with API capability.

Izzatilla Ikramov:

Yes, as input data for the EA.

Also, have you compared the suitability of the data for trading, not only from that broker, but from other brokers and services, including those with API capability.

I can't see any difference between the data from the same broker and the data from other services.)

Izzatilla Ikramov:

yes, as input data for the advisor.

Yes, there is nothing wrong with that. Not perfect, but good.

And also - you haven't compared the suitability of data for trading, not only from that broker, but from other brokers and services, including those with API capability.

And who else and in what form does this data come from?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
there are pictures on the site, not text, can't be processed
No, I make this picture myself from the raw data

Alexandr Saprykin:
A couple of years ago I was on business with a family. While I was talking to a woman, I saw her husband running to the computer. I asked what interesting things are there? It turns out he is a Forex trader. I asked him what his successes are, how long he has been trading, how he identifies price movements. At that time he was trading for a year and used different combinations of Japanese candlesticks; his profit was several times less than the losses. Basically, his deposit was not big either. He invested 1,500 to 2,000 roubles a month, 5 thousand roubles maximum. This is a classic example of a player who is one of the 95% of losing traders.

Well, it's much better if he'd drink the 3-5 thousand rubles away!

In this case, forex has done a good thing: it's import substitution.)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Well, it's much better if he'd drink the 3-5 thousand rubles away!

In this case, forex has done a good thing, a kind of import substitution ))

Do you think that when he lost money on deals and got nervous, he would not drink?)
he would have spent it on something else))))

Комбинатор:

Who else provides this kind of data and in what form?

I don't know about the data you are using, although I will look again in the evening, there was one site that publishes this kind of data for certain currency pairs on a daily basis.

I meant have you tried to compare information on open positions, because some brokers/services provide access via API.

Izzatilla Ikramov:

I meant have you tried comparing information on open positions, because some brokers/services provide access via API.

That's what I meant in the question, to give me links and ways to get this information elsewhere :)

By the way you can play with the beech, it's a good idea

Комбинатор:

So I meant in the question to give me links and ways to get this information in other places :)

By the way, you could play with a beech, which would be a good idea.

Have a look at this one too - haven't used it myself. http://orders.forexlive.com/!/eurusd-orders-6-june-20160606
EURUSD orders 6 June
  • orders.forexlive.com
Offers: 1.1365 1.1380 1.1400 1.1420 1.1450 1.1465 1.1480 1.1500 Bids: 1.1330 1.1300 1.1285 1.1265 1.1250 1.1220 1.1200 1.1175 1.1150 1.1130 1.1100-10 (strong)

There were the following signals at the start of the day on 09.06.2016, which were obtained after the calculation of open crowd positions data.

According to the new (test) calculations, 6 signals to strengthen NZD versus 1 signal to weakenNZD

GBPNZD short

NZDJPY long

NZDCAD long

NZDCHF short

NZDUSD long

AUDNZD short

EURNZD short

According to the old calculation, 4 signals to strengthen NZD vs 1 signal to weaken, no signals on two currency pairs

GBPNZD short

NZDJPY no

NZDCAD long

NZDCHF short

NZDUSD no

AUDNZD short

EURNZD short

A table that shows the relative strength of the currency against other currencies, max value is +7, min value is -7

#

Symbol

AUD

EUR

CAD

XAU

NZD

USD

GBP

JPY

CHF

It was concluded from the table earlier that the currency CHF should be considered together with EUR in case of similar indicators, due to their strong correlation between each other, therefore CHF = 7 should not be taken into account until EUR is below zero. The second strongest indicator was the NZD.

Files:
crowd.zip  85 kb
Reason: