Trading against the crowd - is there an interested programmer in working together - page 7

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I think this is close to reality. There is nothing to know. The DCs do not basically put trades on the market, and if they do, it's just a ripple in the water.
Here, in this thread, by crowd we mean the vast majority of traders who lose regularly. Brokers' clients cannot be banks and the statistics they present on open positions relate to traders.

Anton Govorukhin:
But it depends on where... In Japan, for example, the statistics are 60-40 in favour of the "crowd".
That's not surprising. The crowd isn't gambling, it's investing. With a growing economy it's not a trick.

Izzatilla Ikramov:
Here in this thread, by crowd, we mean the vast majority of traders who regularly lose. Brokers' clients cannot be banks, and the statistics they present on open positions relate to traders.
So you do not even have the opportunity to play for or against. In Forex you play exclusively with the interbank. What does this have to do with the crowd?

In order to see the real open interest you need to see the order book, but alas, you won't find such information anywhere. If you want to see at least an approximate market volume, you have to go to CMEhttp://www.cmegroup.com/. But you have to know how to filter....

Yuriy Asaulenko:
So you don't even have the opportunity to play for or against. In forex you play exclusively with the interbank. What does this have to do with the crowd?

I don't gamble - I work. I don't know whether my brokers are withdrawing into the interbank or internally converting currencies, as long as they fulfil their obligations to their clients. Working against the crowd is an idea which to a certain extent gives a positive performance. I have nothing more to say to you, good luck!

I think there is no point in discussing this topic any further, we will move on until we have positive results to consider. This is a work in progress.

Izzatilla Ikramov:

I am not gambling - I am working. I don't know whether my brokers are withdrawing into the interbank or internally converting currencies, as long as they fulfil their obligations to their clients. Working against the crowd is an idea which to a certain extent gives a positive performance. I have nothing more to say to you, good luck!

My brokers). If you are in forex, you don't have a broker.

A trading idea, you say? Against the crowd. What's the point of playing with ripples in the water? It's not a job, it's a game). IMHO.

The crowd is draining at the speed of the spread.

If you invert such a "system", it will still drain at the rate of the spread.

By the way, let me try to guess where the crowd will stand on Monday: about 3/4 will be in dollar buying ))))

Vladimir Kazakov:

The crowd is draining at the speed of the spread.

If such a "system" is inverted, it will still drain at the speed of the spread.

By the way, let me try to guess where the crowd will stand on Monday: about 3/4 will stand in buying dollars )))

So, against the crowd we have HFT. or scalping.

In general, all that is required of the mass of traders (the crowd) is to create liquidity, and no more. But that's in the stock market.

Anton Govorukhin:
Если вы считаете что все трейдеры торгующие через ДЦ имеют отношение к рынку и их позиции выводятся на межбанк то это конечно ваше мнение, но тогда для того чтобы трейдера вывели на рынок то его маржа должна составлять 100К $ и это минимальная стоимость одного контракта на бирже и конечно же не каких дробных значений не может быть.

Where did I say I thought so? What stock exchange? And what does this have to do with forex? And how does it all interfere with trading against the mood of the crowd?

I have not seen anyone here that would call or force anyone to use this information in trading.

Do you think it is nonsense? Ok, we'll pass it by without delay.

And I am in favour of being able to analyse any information relating directly to the instrument.

Reason: