What 4 factors do you think the price depends on?

Dear forum members, please name 4 factors on which you think the price level depends. The factors should be such that they can be quantified symbiotic to the price, i.e., each price value should correspond to the value of each factor. For example, if we take the dollar index as one of the factors, then we can find the value of the dollar index corresponding to each value of the EUR/USD price. And thus we need to propose 4 such factors. I will try to describe it as

EUR/USD=a0 + a1F1 + a2F2 + a3F3 + a4F4 where F1, F2, F3, F4 are factors. We will determine the factors a0, a1, a2, a3, a4.

I tried from OHLC - to no avail. From the previous 4 price values - to no avail, or rather there is a large lag. Suggest your own variants.

1. Demand

2. Supply

enough for a start ))

Vladimir Kazakov:

1. Demand

2. Supply

That's enough for a start ))

Put out the formulas for calculating these quantities.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Dear forum members, please name 4 factors on which you think the price level depends. The factors should be such that they can be evaluated quantitatively symbiotic to the price, i.e., each price value should correspond to the value of each factor. For example, if we take the dollar index as one of the factors, then we can find the value of the dollar index corresponding to each value of the EUR/USD price. And thus we need to propose 4 such factors. I will try to describe it as

EUR/USD=a0 + a1F1 + a2F2 + a3F3 + a4F4 where F1, F2, F3, F4 are factors. We will determine the factors a0, a1, a2, a3, a4.

I tried from OHLC - to no avail. From the previous 4 price values - to no avail, or rather there is a large lag. Suggest your own variants.

In forex everything is random at most. There are, however, small patterns on monthly periods.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Dear forum members, please name 4 factors on which you think the price level depends. The factors should be such that they can be evaluated quantitatively symbiotic to the price, i.e., each price value should correspond to the value of each factor. For example, if we take the dollar index as one of the factors, then we can find the value of the dollar index corresponding to each value of the EUR/USD price. And thus we need to propose 4 such factors. I will try to describe it as

Even if I calculate a large sample of candlesticks, bearish and bullish candlesticks will be 50/50, with microscopic deviations, less than one percent (it concerns major currency pairs).

Vladimir Kazakov:

1. Demand

2. Supply

enough for a start ))

Not suitable as factors, because, it is impossible to adequately determine or find the corresponding factor values for each price value. You can try F1 - dollar index, F2 - gold price; F3 - oil, F4 - pound price. Other combinations are possible.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Not suitable as factors, because it is impossible to adequately determine or find for each price value the corresponding factor values. You could try F1 - dollar index, F2 - gold price; F3 - oil, F4-?
There is supply and demand information in the glass, but will it help?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

the price is fundamentally influenced only by the "error" -- everything else -- factors and other academic bullshit -- is nonsense that, if it plays a role, is in the stable "classical" interpretation

Evgeny Belyaev:
The glass has information on supply and demand, but will it help?
You have to try it, something might work. Let F1 be demand and F2 be supply, F3 be the dollar index and F4 be the gold price. Please give me 20 supply and demand values at the opening of the EUR/USD daily candle, F3 and F4.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
the price is fundamentally affected only by the "margin of error" -- everything else -- factors and other academic crap -- is nonsense, which, if it plays a role, is in the stable "classical" interpretation
But, changes in a0, a1, a2, a3, a4 coefficients can tell us something.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
But, changes in a0, a1, a2, a3, a4 coefficients can tell us something.

justa "point of reference" - nothing more - no forecast, no analysis, no evaluation of price behavior - your factors won't work - if they did, the technical analysis would work

it's the "error" that makes all the difference - it's in the "error" that economists like to say "the price has got it all figured out".

Reason: