programmers from St. Petersburg? - page 3

I ask programmers from St. Petersburg to post in this thread, so as not to clog up with unnecessary information.

We will work together after a personal meeting, we will discuss everything and make a decision together

leonidplus:

We will work together after we meet in person, discuss everything and make a decision together.

No offense. But you probably haven't understood yet.

No one of the experienced programmers will code for you for free - for the sake of an idea. This is simply not interesting, you would not say that you will eat later if it fails.

Every experienced coder-trader is himself and Steve and Bill, he does not need partners who just want to take something from him.

You need to offer something to the coder, something real and now. Preferably $$$$ and more, then the ice will break.

I ask programmers from St. Petersburg to post in this thread, so as not to clog up with unnecessary information.

You should be glad that your topic is updated, and maybe you will get some useful advice. Otherwise it would be archived and that would be it.

Those who are interested think whether to take part or not.

If the programmer has created a profitable system (believes in what he has done) then this project is unnecessary.

Everyone's experience is invaluable, this is what is built into the real PBX.

I'm from St. Petersburg, I'll think about working together in my spare time (for free), I'll write to you in person. I'm a trader (not a programmer).

"Haven't we crossed paths somewhere before?"

leonidplus, hello!

You see how well everything works out - Trader has already answered you. All you have to do is wait for United, add an "s" and that's it.

You'll be leonidplu-

leonidplus:

Who's going to pay me money to communicate?

Read carefully, I am not offering a job, I wrote about it in the title of the thread.

Write down who was screwed by Steve Jobs? (Not paid).

I do not know such developers.

Look at Mark Zuckerberg, you can never control what the programmer writes and if he wants he will 'screw you'(Winklevoss brothers and Divya Narendra).

leonidplus:

Who's going to pay me money to communicate?

That's a strong word!

Happy April 1st, Laughter Day

It is high time to ban the authors of "free programmer cooperation" offers straight away.

Don't turn this thread into an American dollar sale.

I decided to take the advice of a wise man "money loves silence, big money loves big silence"

Reason: