EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1046

strangerr:

That's the thing, I have the pound buy in over 100pp on the plus and boo, and you are all waiting to buy it and make sure you buy on the dip.

I've already bought, I said add to the position, that's different.

chepikds:
That's it! We are going up :), if Tuntrick says up, then up :)
Gentlemen! I am not going anywhere - read the warning about the risks of your brokerage company. (If I have the EUR going up, it does not guarantee that you will do the same)

DragonSL:

You have to be so picky about words, there hasn't been a clean foundation for a long time, I just posted a link to a review where the direction was chosen on the foundation.
Sorry :), I wasn't picking on you, I posted my point of view and asked one question that I really don't know the answer to!

Tantrik:
Gentlemen! I am not trying to agitate anyone - read the warning about the risks of your brokerage house. (just because I have the eu going up does not guarantee that you will too)
Well, yes :)), my predictions coincided with yours, what can you do, it happens once a year :)))

chepikds:
Sorry :), I wasn't picking on you, I laid out my point of view and asked one question that I really don't know the answer to!

Similarly, I believe in analysts like Father Christmas.

strangerr:

Similarly, I believe in analysts as in Father Christmas.
Didn't you believe in Father Christmas when you were a kid? :))) So do traders, when they are young they believe in analysts, and then they don't :))

chepikds:
Well, yes :)), it's just that my predictions coincided with yours, what can you do, it happens once a year :)))
It's best to have your predictions! (I saw Stranger baiting everybody on the sells and then buying...)

Tantrik:
It is best to have your own predictions!
That's true, but we don't have enough knowledge and experience yet.... we watch and learn from you "monsters")))

Tantrik:
It's best to have your own predictions! (I saw Stranger baiting everybody on the sells, while he bought his own...)

Stranger's sells yesterday were 5pts short of the profit, and he is urging everyone to go long in the morning.

DragonSL:

Stranger's sells yesterday were 5pts short of profit and he's been agitating everyone to go long since this morning.
That's right.
Reason: