Checking the minimum stop in EAs published in the marketplace. - page 4

Alexander Bereznyak:
expediency may inadvertently conflict with the trading conditions in the account
Yes, what are you picking on. It's your own business how to resolve this issue, I'm not disputing it, but don't impose your opinion on me.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

did a spread*2 check for now - see what they say.

genius solution -- sorry to hear about the buyer.

do you even trade yourself?

p.s. got it -- your signals are on the demo -- no more questions.

the buyer will not set 1, by default the stops are big

to check in the marketplace - moderator specifically puts stoploss = 1. to check how Expert Advisor handles error 130

if the server has a floating stop, the level returns 0, which is less than 1, and therefore the EA does not assign a new value to the stop.

so if the stop is floating, i made, on the advice of others, minstop = 2 spread.

Naturally no one will put stoploss = 1.

+ I added a notification that the set levels are less than the minimum.

The signals are both demo and real. But what does this have to do with it? You're starting to crap on the subject again.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

so if the stop is floating, i have made, on the advice of others, minstop = 2 spreads.

is one of the most stupid pieces of advice given by the sort of experts on the subject.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I'd like you to answer the question on the subject.

As for the topic -- you got some real solid advice in your own thread -- if you had some experience of trading not on the demo, you would have seen this advice.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

one of the most inane pieces of advice given by the type-experts on the subject.

I know that the stop is usually equal to 3 spreads, it was before, but try it now on mt5 - set a min stop on the EA, for example a min stop on EURUSD = 18, set 18 will your EA open the trade?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

one of the most useless pieces of advice given by the kind of experts on the subject.

But on the topic -- you were given real good advice in your own thread -- if you had any experience of trading not on the demo, you would have been able to see that advice.

which one is the real good advice, point it out.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
I know that the stop is usually equal to 3 spreads, it used to be...

And then there's fiction upon fiction - at least do your research on the subject - a lot of things will be revealed to you.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

What's the real, practical advice, poke around

think for yourself -- enough for you to know that your decision is wrong.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
think for yourself - enough for you to know that your decision is wrong.
Thank you, I will think about it.

In my opinion, this is correct: if the stop is too small, the trade will not open, which makes sense. The Expert Advisor will make an error, the moderators will see the error and note to themselves that everything is OK.

If you want to add an option of setting the minimum lot in Expert Advisor, this is an additional option. I would do so if the settings parameterStop = -1, then first open a deal without any stops, then try to change the stop on increasing, until it fails. If parameterStop = 0, then trade without any stops. If parameterStop > 0: then just set this value, and output an error if the trade fails to open.

Reason: