I divide traders into three categories. 1- Beginners (schoolchildren and oligarchs can be there). 2- The smart (programmers and technicians). 3- Fools (the rich looking to make a fortune). - page 5

Dmitry Fedoseev:
That is not why. There are simply no more people here with creative potential. On the contrary, everyone is trying to establish their own limited reality as the final rule.

With creativity in programming techniques or in strategies? You, personally, have published many articles and ideas on programming, but I haven't found anything on strategies. Only aggressive criticism of others' ideas. Perhaps I have not searched properly. Trolling discourages you from sharing ideas.

ZS: I call myself, not a trader, but a gamer. Category 1.

new-rena:
The indicators can be used, why not? At least you can see how not to do it and find out why. You should be able to do it for at least three years.
The real question is what do you prefer... graphical analysis, artificial intelligence, astrology? Don't get me wrong, I don't need to disclose secrets, I just discovered it myself,
the indicators are for beginners... i wonder how you understand the market and your approach to trading..........

Yuri Evseenkov:

With creativity in programming techniques or in strategies? You, personally, have published many articles and ideas on programming, but I have not found anything on strategies. Only aggressive criticism of others' ideas. Perhaps I have not searched properly. And trolling discourages me from sharing ideas.

ZS: Himself I call, not a trader, a gamer. Category 1.

And this is correct, rather than wisecracking ... And the next is the highest?

nowi:
What do you prefer... graphical analysis, artificial intelligence, astrology? Don't get me wrong, I don't need to reveal any secrets) I've discovered it for myself, you seem like a smart guy,
the indicators are for beginners... i wonder how you understand the market and your approach to trading..........
she's not really a guy - though she's probably embarrassed about it, although she's thinking correctly. you could even say genius too...))

)) I also thought at first, the avatar was too sweet.)

But it's him or her who wrote:
"I've already seen my ideas executed by others in the marketplace."

Сергей Криушин:
And that's right, rather than wisecracking... And the next one is higher???
The 1st category according to the branch author's division is a beginner. The "trader" is just more associated with trading real commodities or futures. (An oil trader, for example, or a stock speculator).

nowi:
I have already discovered it for myself, you're just an intelligent guy,

thereal trading approach is one - price goes against you. historical indices have nothing to do with it, not even on ticks.

Reshetov once correctly puzzled over what to do when things go wrong. He is right - this question must be solved first.

If a solution is found, the other questions will disappear on their own, because it makes no difference where the price goes or will go, absolutely no difference!

Yuri Evseenkov:

With creativity in programming techniques or in strategies? You, personally, have published many articles and ideas on programming, but I haven't found anything on strategies. Only aggressive criticism of others' ideas. Perhaps I have not searched properly. But trolling discourages you from sharing your ideas.

ZS: I call myself, not a trader, but a gamer. Category 1.

Just with the creative potential in itself that distinguishes a person from a set of instincts (animal).

I haven't written anything on strategies, this site is about programming strategies, but not about trading itself.

Aggressive criticism, but not of ideas, but of the wreckage of worn-out thoughts. For every word of my criticism I can answer, show me why. Do you think that the strategy, which starts with the words "open two orders simultaneously in both directions", is not worthy of criticism? Or do you believe in the memory of random series of data? Some people here have had their bars knocked off their towers. But that's not what's called creativity.

Are you calling me a troll?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Just with the creative potential in itself, distinguishing a human being from a set of instincts (an animal).

I have not written anything on strategies, this site is about programming strategies, but not about trading itself.

Aggressive criticism, but not of ideas, but of the wreckage of worn-out thoughts. For every word of my criticism I can answer, show me why. Does the strategy, which starts with the words "open two orders simultaneously in both directions", not worthy of criticism? Or do you believe in the existence of memory in a random series of data? Some people here have their bars knocked off their towers. But that's not what's called creativity.

Dimitri, you are not a troll, calm down.

I am more than sure that you look at the forum around you soberly.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Or do you believe in the existence of memory in a random series of data? Some people here have had their bars completely knocked off their towers. But that's not what they call creativity.

Random data series? Think about what you're writing. .... how can it be random if it is formed by humans, intelligent (though not always) beings who always proceed from their logic or emotions...

they are not random simply because this time series is the result of human trading activity, with its strategies, expectations, emotions and so on.... the market cannot be predicted, but there are some simple things (based on the psychology of the crowd and market realities) that provide information. you need to know how to separate the cutlets from the flies and understand what's information and what's noise....

Warren Buffett once said: playing the market with someone who believes in an efficient market is like playing poker with a man who thinks it's unnecessary to look at his own cards.)

Reason: