FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 55

forexman77:
On the pound the long minus the hedgerow short.
I wonder how it is in the indicator it goes online daily, when on the website it orders for 1.5 weeks... I posted it, it's only for the 5th of january

Evgeniy Balchin:
I wonder how it is in the indicator it goes online every day, when on the website it orders for 1.5 weeks...
The chart is weekly. On the zero bar it shows the past value.

forexman77:
The graph is a weekly chart. The zero bar shows the previous value.
Did you make the indicator yourself? Something I'm counting myself and it's different...and my delta today is about the same as 7 Apr 2015...

Evgeniy Balchin:
Did you make the indicator yourself? Something I'm counting myself and I have a different one...and I'm about the same today as 7ap 2015.

Yes. You must be using other reports. I myself use"Futures-and-Options Combined Reports".

I recently saw a man with the nickname Boeing737 make a more sophisticated SOT indicator.

Evgeniy Balchin:
there I added
Opinion hasn't changed... They have launched a reverse repo there with a guaranteed return on investment (albeit not a big one).
Although rumour has it they had some glitches in the first phase... We will see...

forexman77:
Yes. You must be using other reports. I useFutures-and-Options Combined Reports myself.
Where's that? I takeFutures-and-Options Combined

Evgeniy Balchin:
Where is it? I takeFutures-and-Options Combined

cftc.gov/marketreports/commitmentsoftraders/historicalcompressed/index.htm

Read the book it's not that complicated.

forexman77:

Yes. You must be using other reports. I myself use"Futures-and-Options Combined Reports".

I recently saw a man with the nickname Boeing737 make a more sophisticated SOT indicator.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/12688
COT
COT
  • votes: 14
  • Boeing737
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор для анализа отчетов CFTC.

forexman77:

Read the book, it's not that complicated.

Just upload it to the csv file... date, ochlc, indication... In excel, compare...
Give the girl a present)))

A bedtime story...

Reason: