EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1544

strangerr:

Yes, it's still bouncing around.
1.3751 level - hasn't been broken through yet... just felt it.

evbut:
The level of 1.3751 - hasn't been broken through yet... Just felt it.

Why, should they?)))

strangerr:

Why, should they?)))
Nobody owes anybody anything in the market - in my opinion! ))

In other words, the Euromoney may go up when the correction is completed, and the Euro may pull the pair down when the crosses end, the only thing that can save it is a massive drop in all the major currencies.But the problem is that if the EUR goes up against the USD against the USD, the EUR and USD go in one direction and go down less than the others ..... It turns out that Eurol is against the others, but the EUR goes less points due to the forced correction, so I would watch out for other pairs, but not for the EURdoll.

odiseif:
In other words, the Euromoney may go up when the correction is completed, and the Euro may pull the Euro upwards.But the problem is that if the EUR goes up against the USD against the USD, the EUR and USD go in one direction and go down less than the others ..... It turns out that Eurol is against the others, but the EUR goes less points due to the forced correction, so I would watch out for other pairs, but not for the EURdoll.

This is what my cluster-indicator shows at the moment. What you are saying makes a certain amount of sense. At the moment the Bx is going up and the EUR is not going below zero

evbut:

this is what my cluster-indicator shows at the moment. Your words make a certain sense. At the moment the Bx is going up and the EUR is not falling below zero

I have more interesting ones .... but they do not show exact targets .... unless you pick the right pairs to enter.

odiseif:
If we go lower by the crosses but the Eurodoll stalls, when the crosses end a correction and turn up, the Eurodoll may go up too much, the only thing that can save the pair is a massive fall by all major currencies.But the problem is that if the EUR goes up against the USD against the USD, the EUR and USD go in one direction and go down less than the others ..... It turns out that Eurol is against other currencies, but the EUR goes less points due to the forced correction, so I would watch out for other pairs, but not for the EURdoll.

I am looking at the medium-term gold (XAUUSD, XAUEUR), judging by the correlation, the euro growth is not over yet, both currencies are still growing, the dollar will soon start to fall, but the euro is not, so I do not consider serious selling on eurusd yet...

This is all subjective, of course, but it makes sense if you look more carefully at these 2 instruments, especially when they have low correlation! ;))

On the EUR, the situation is still unresolved - will fix below 1.3660, will go further to the correction. Judging by the psychological mood - I think the correction will be somewhere from 1.3850.

odiseif:
I have more interesting ones .... but they don't show exact targets .... unless you pick the right pairs to enter.

At least the trends of the indices are the same.

chepikds:

I am looking at the medium-term gold (XAUUSD, XAUEUR), judging by the correlation, the euro growth is not over yet, both currencies are still growing, the dollar will soon start to fall, but the euro is not, so I do not consider serious selling on eurusd yet...

This is all subjective, of course, but it makes sense if you look more carefully at these 2 instruments, especially when they have low correlation! ;))

If you watch these two gold pairs, you should also watch the Eurodollar pair. the triangle .... so it's easier to pick the pair that moves and you are unlikely to get caught in a flat.
Reason: