FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1193

Movlat Baghiyev:
So it turns out that those who need it will get it right, and those who don't will be left with a small percentage? And I thought that if there is competition, everything must be open and transparent ...

They are not biased against anyone, it's more likely a human error, or a glitch (as they could easily become brokers), they wrote to Servisdisk why they get such a percentage.

If we know the formula for their calculations - well, not everyone can be on the top of the ranking.)

Server Muradasilov:

They are not biased against anyone, it's more likely a human error, or a glitch (as they could easily become brokers), they wrote to Servisdisk why they get such a percentage.

If we know the formula for their calculations - well, not everyone can be on the top of the ranking.)

I was not talking about the ranking. The figures were for profitability by months and the total for the year.

Movlat Baghiyev:
how does adding these numbers add up to 238
numbers as a percentage?

Movlat Baghiyev:
I didn't say anything about the ranking. It's the profitability figures for the months and the total for the year. I don't think it's a glitch. If it was, they would have fixed it. I've been watching this for three months. Nothing has changed.
Have you ever read theHow to Calculate Gain in Signals? Have you tried it?

new-rena:
The numbers are in percentages?
Yes, of course ... It's profitability by month ...

Movlat Baghiyev:
Yeah, sure. It's a month-to-month profit margin.
Why complicate things... The maths here should be 1+2=3, that's 3% for two months and that's it.

Movlat Baghiyev:
yes of course ...it's profitability by months .

that's right.

the total is calculated cumulatively to the previous deposit.

for example 10%+10% = 1,1*1,1=1,21% = 21%

new-rena:

that's right.

the total amount is calculated cumulatively to the previous deposit.

for example 10%+10% = 1.1*1.1=1.21% = 21%

I mean, if a man has earned each month to the deposit of 10%, he gets a bonus +1%?

Movlat Baghiyev:
Why complicate things... There's simple maths here: 1+2=3, i.e. 3% for two months and that's it...

You had $100, a gain of 10%, you got $110 (a gain of $10).

next month - growth again 10%, it means that plus $110 * 10% = $11, not $10, as in the previous month.

Movlat Baghiyev:
I mean, if a person earns 10% in addition to his deposit each month, he gets a +1% bonus?
If a person earns 10% in the second month plus, it does not mean that he did not trade the previous month.
Reason: