FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1136

Pharaoh, I've changed my mind, I won't even tell you anything after the fact, and I won't explain it like before, but I'm always ready to troll)

The post-facto is a great option. You can never go wrong with a prediction. You peel off the losing ones from the profitable ones and post.

Maksim Diveev:
Post facto is a great option. You'll never be wrong about a prediction. You peel away the losing ones from the profitable ones and post.

I am not going to talk to anyone about trading in the future, neither before nor after).

And you are the only ones who play that game, you stupid kids, because you lie to yourselves and it does not even occur to you that there may be no losses. I hope it never does.

How's it going?

Got sick of that pound already.

Don't know if I'll let it buy at 25?

Depo is cracking at the seams...))

But the ratio is not in favour of buyers, as I understand from the posts above.

I am on the tops (got lucky), but the sell is twice as much, but still buy, regularly in 50 chips.

Today on the pound swaps are not much different from each other, so things will get better soon hopefully.

Don't know if swaps are affecting, but I'm learning (for the 10th time probably) so far:

new-rena:

How's it going?

Got sick of that pound already.

Don't know if I'll let it buy at 25?

Depo is bursting at the seams...))

But the ratio is not in favour of buyers, as I understand from the posts above.

I am on the tops of the lows, I am selling twice as much, but I am still buying for now, regularly in 50 chips.

Today on the pound to sell swap became positive, so things will get better soon hopefully.

Don't know if swaps have an effect, but I'm learning (for the 10th time probably) so far:

i don't understand why buy when it's going down =) levels i was saying...

i dont understand why i need to buy when it goes down =) levels i said.

i'm trying to help them out, but i don't think so ... i'm not trying to do it properly ...http://cl ip2net.com/s/3D0N8lC I'm trying to help them out .)

all right, go for it =)

2cfc3-clip-40kb.png
2cfc3-clip-40kb.png
  • clip2net.com
Clip2net — лучший способ быстро и легко сделать скриншот

Roman Busarov:

I don't understand why buy when it's going down =) the levels I was saying...

i'm buying on mine, it's going down... so let it go down =)

http://clip2net.com/s/3D0N8lC the post with those orders is here, find 10 differences =)

ok, trade =)

Yeah, go ahead.

I don't mind.

You trade this way, I'll trade that way... You're on the plus side and so am I. I don't know what you're trying to prove...

You don't get it. I've got a load of money at the seams.) I was on the plus side this morning.

and my post above is about swaps, mostly.

Pound sponsors are strong, so it's going with minimal corrections

Why is the pound going down if everyone is buying it?

Sold it for now, I'll go where it goes and trade it.

WAHHHHH!!!

Won't let me trade, and I wish I could. The pound is fucked up))))!!!!

Oh, shit!!! Is everyone all right?

Reason: