FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1109

Roman Busarov:

start expects to be fun =)))

kiwi - 24 chips down at the moment, harrier - 22

new-rena:

// I've had a good night's sleep...

That's a bit of a mouthful. How can I make you just the pairs that you highlight in the market overview?

I can only do the pairs that are there.

Also about the arrows I don't understand why you need them when we're talking about swap.

And what is this crock you're talking about, it has nothing to do with swap.

First thing you started with - you need a list of pairs with positive swap. Get back to your point or I'll pass, because you're already confused in your thoughts.

North already has one.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10917

I'm impressed by the matrosskin script. It's as simple as a Russian garden toilet. If the swap is positive buy, the arrow goes up. If it's a positive sell, it's a down arrow. If it is negative in both directions, there is a skull with bones. But it shows only the current pair. It would be cool to throw out all the pairs with positive swaps during the analysis, in the descending order of the swap size. The tracking digits are not even needed, they are not the best.

Moreover, you don't need this either. Filtering by colour is enough. If the pair is green, it is a positive buy-swap, if it is red, it is a sit-swap. If it is gray, it is negative in both directions and it may be better used in scalping. The top pair with the highest swap size from the list, etc. below.

North has an owl, moreover with DLL loading. The terminal hangs, maybe because the market is not working.

Programmers like to put on gloom and shadows, while you should keep it simple and clear. If you do not know anything about the market, you may ask the futures market or the CME market, but you do not know how to do it.

........I'm dealing with one more cent, I haven't made any withdrawals yet.

WadensFX:

This is me under the impression of a matrosskin script. Simple as a Russian vegetable garden toilet. If the swap is positive buy, the arrow goes up. If it's a positive sell, it's a down arrow. If it is negative in both directions, there is a skull with bones. But it shows only the current pair. It would be cool to throw out all the pairs with positive swaps during the analysis, in the descending order of the swap size. The follow-up indicators are unnecessary, they won't bring us happiness.

Moreover, you do not need it. Filtering by colour is enough. If the pair is green, it means positive buy-swap, if it is red, it is sit-swap. If it is gray, it is negative in both directions, and such pairs are better to be used in scalping. The top pair with the highest swap size from the list etc. below.

North has an owl, moreover with DLL loading. The terminal hangs, maybe because the market is not working.

Programmers like to put on gloom and gloom, while it should be simpler and clearer. The success of the couch trader is not in options, futures or CME, but in his bright head.

There will be no return on these arrows. I've been worried about it for 3 years.

Swap will show only what has happened to the price during the past 24 hours and that's it.

If you have extra dough - try it.

new-rena:

that's fine.

You're too lazy to read an extra page here and understand. I won't do that for you.

I read everything. You delete a lot of things and you just end up with a riddle instead of a forum. Let's be honest.

Movlat Baghiyev:
I read everything. You delete a lot and you just end up with a puzzle instead of a forum.

I didn't just write to read, I wrote to

but to get into .

Alles on this.

new-rena:

I didn't just write to read, I wrote to

absorb

Alles on that.

Guten Tag as they say ..))))

new-rena:

there will be no exhaust on these arrows. I've been struggling for three years.

Swap will only show what happened to the price in the past 24 hours and that's it.

If you have extra dough, try it.

I don't need swap. I do not need it.

Good health and success!

.......By the way, don't worry about the swap kickback, it really won't happen. Only to minimise your losses in manual trading.

WadensFX:

I don't need the swap output. The need is different.

Health and success!

What do you mean (???) - no health or success, but you want it?

I don't need it, because I have it.

WadensFX:

I don't need the swap output. The need is different.

Health and success!

....... By the way, don't worry about the swap, it really won't happen. Only to minimise losses when trading manually.

Then why do I need swaps with skulls in the turkey?

There will be no loss minimization, because the losses are minimized not by swaps, but by a smart strategy.

Get a swap-free account and don't sweat it.

WadensFX:

........Another cent I've never taken off yet.

Ahhhh, here's the thing.

I got my rose-coloured glasses on.

Nuh-uh...

Reason: