FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1032

new-rena:

If anyone does not understand, what channel did Roman and I talk about?

Take any CME report for the last quarter (before September 21 in short), look at the high/loi on the first page of the report (in the calls --contract-- and below in the first line). There will be the high/loi for the quarter. The price will not go over these limits!!!! Yenka the same applies (count1/high and 1/loi)!

Also we were talking about a certain video. This video has both the high and the low on the euro from the CME report. This is one of my strategies, which I did this quarter and about which I wrote that I threw it in the furnace.

Watch it - who's interested.

Too easy at first glance, no time to look at what range. What is the flight on the euro channel ?

Corrected by

The video is impressive, where to get these channels ?

And why tossed in the furnace ?

I tried it once with expiry options, I saw that by expiry the price would be in the red, i.e. most of them would be in the red, but it seemed to me long and the depo is big. I preferred ATCs, which are faster.

new-rena:

That's funny.

I've actually done nine systems.

6 didn't make it through testing. 1 is still on demo. Two are in the works.

Well, you got one, but it's a good one.

It was very nice to hear - "There's a reason to get drunk")

Thank you!

I relaxed that day for the first time in more than 0.5 years.

The more you write all sorts of different systems, the cooler the results get each time.

Aren't you SECRET from Smartlab?

new-rena:

Correspondingly now - Eidler is bluffing about the 70s. It's not going to be like that anymore.

Japs are headless of course, but I don't think to that extent. Although... Maybe in ...tsar...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

FOREX - Trends, predictions and implications 2016

new-rena, 2016.09.24 00:36

Take any CME report for the last quarter (up to September 21 short), look at the high/loi on the futures on the first page of the report (in calls --contract-- and below in the first line). There will be the high/loi for the quarter. The price will not go over these limits!!!! Yenka is the same (count1/high and 1/loi)!

Sometimes you say something that makes you want to stand on your feet... as if you opened the terminal for the first time yesterday... My forecasts, and even more so IIDler's, are drawn "in advance", so you know where you should put your quarters, and even more so, monthly and finer data.

Vladimir Zubov:
I tried it once with expiry options, I saw that by expiry the price would be in the red, i.e. most of them would be in the red, but it seemed to me long and the depo is big. Preferred ATS more rapid.
The price will always go there. This is both a forecast and a strategy.

Vladimir Zubov:

Too easy at first glance, no time to look at which band. What is the flight on the euro channel ?

Corrected by

The video is impressive, where do you get these channels ?

And why thrown in the furnace ?

Hmm. You'll have to watch it.

mmmoguschiy-new:
The Japs are headless, but I don't think it's that bad. But... Maybe in a few years.

Sometimes you say something that makes you want to sink or swim... as if you opened the terminal for the first time yesterday... My forecasts, and even more so IIDler's, are drawn "in advance", so you know where you should put your quarters, and even more so, monthly and finer data.

It won't. Here is my forecast for the quarter.

The target is 111 or the exact same flat, which is more likely.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Aren't you SECRET from Smartlab?
Missed. I'm new-rena.

new-rena:
Missed. I'm new-rena.

so you're his brother see if you have a birthmark on your heel like him

new-rena:

It won't. Here is my forecast for the quarter.

The target is 111 or exactly the same flat, which is more likely.

It's a long quarter - anything can happen.
Reason: