FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 821

Roman Busarov:

Anybody alive??? I'm already drinking whiskey =) (not going to the cottage... the weather's not good)

and i had an idea.......

let's open an account for say a $10 cent (since no one is willing) it's 1000...

and we'll trade on forecasts from the branch ... it will be like a signal, all can watch. in the comments of the order write from whom the forecast ... Plus, I'll give you the password to share.

If you are ready to participate ??????????? trade 0.01 and we will periodically sum up the results.

I'm going for a beer myself. I'm in!!! I've never traded on the cent side before.

Roman Busarov:

Anybody alive??? I'm already drinking whiskey =) (not going to the cottage... the weather's not good)

and i had an idea.......

and we'll trade on forecasts from the branch ... it will be like a signal, all can watch. in the comments of the order write from whom the forecast ... Plus, I'll give you the password to share.

If you are ready to participate ??????????? trade 0.01 and we will periodically sum up the results.

It will be chaos. Number of pairs, locks, pauses, counter orders, drunken participants etc........)))))))))

Will lose in less than three days ...

Roman Busarov:

and i had an idea.......

All are alive here, why, it's a good idea, come on, people stop arguing and start something interesting, let's open an account while you are good with whiskey, otherwise you'll think of something dry and change your mind)))

max325:
I'm going for a beer myself. I'm in! I'm going for it! I've never traded on Cent.

you're not trading =) the forecast is written here. and it's better to give me a link to the post if i miss it... let's say it's a double confirmation system =)

Sterva:
It will be chaos. Number of pairs, locks, pauses, counter orders, drunken participants etc........)))))))))

so what? =) but we'll see what's up... I'll throw in another $10-$50 at 0.01. It'll be hard to drain.

Dimmerd:
All are alive here, why, it's a good idea, let's people stop swearing and start something interesting, let's while good under the whiskey open the account, and then think on the dry and you change your mind))))

my risks are $10 =)))))))))) but if I earn....

I'll open it this weekend and give you the link.

but there is a way to create a topic and ask a moderator to delete all the gibberish ... ( or ask for rights to that thread =)) (unlikely to give) )

Did you make that up or have you seen it somewhere?

Roman Busarov:

You don't trade =) the forecast is written here. and you can, and preferably better, I'll be emailed a link to the post if I miss it. let's say a double confirmation system =)

You can try.

Well then, good. There are already 2-3 people who are ready to participate, you can start. I will create and be ready to accept the first predictions over the weekend...

Now everybody close your terminals and have a rest. Everyone, up to .... Saturday or Sunday =)

azfaraon:
And I found out for myself when to expect the bargain ))))
Where do you look for the bargain?

new-rena:

I've deciphered Sever's trading. It's been a long time since he's had it, maybe three years now....

It's all from the chart!

And yesterday's example was on the pound, which I had to prove!

All from a chart - that makes me happy too. Options and stuff like that can stop being published or sold for money.

And here - the chart).

I like North's trades - it's a market profile of past trades in different timeframes: daily, monthly and weekly.)

Rena,...I had faith in you.

Good for you)

Reason: