FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 482

EURUSD chart, H1, 2016.07.15 14:05 UTC, Invest Life Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo

Do not be afraid - demo))), 100 down, 200 up, 100 already in breakeven, fall down to buy 200 more ))))

Veniamin Skrepkov:

Do not be afraid - demo))), 100 down, 200 up, 100 already in breakeven, fall down to buy 200 more ))))

What is this post about?

The ECB needs buyers, it is selling the euro, so what are you buying based on?

There you go, Guru)

Transaction based on real trading data, not some fictitious dashes that drained six pammers.

Closed buy eurjpy from 117, not going to leave it hanging this weekend. Next week I will be looking at it. (Yen is a real pain in the ass. I don't like it this year. Probably will not buy it at all).

sxww:

What is this post about?

The ECB needs buyers, it is selling the euro, so on what basis are you buying?

On the "poster" trends - predictions - consequences , I am fine with either option .

"The ECB needs buyers". The ECB issues credit (against assets or debt) and is responsible for issuing, but it has no position in the market.

Veniamin Skrepkov:

No position?)

So he is not obliged to provide liquidity for the euro? To sell to those willing to buy and vice versa? And where does he get his assets in foreign currencies, were they given to them?))

Yes, I knew people's minds were in utter disarray, but I didn't think it was to this extent)))

This is what in the last couple of weeks has sold 133,000 and bought 161,000 euro contracts (see specs on the CME website for contract value) A.S. Pushkin or Uncle Vasya from Mukhosransk?)

EURUSD chart, H1, 2016.07.15 16:33 UTC, Invest Life Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo

prize +50+8+5+8+4

sxww:
Here it is for the last couple of weeks has sold 133 thousand and bought 161,000 contracts on the euro (see the contract value in the specifications on the CME website) A.S. Pushkin or Uncle Vasya from Mukhosransk?)
The data from CME bulletins are anonymous, if you mean the positions of big players in the CME in general, post the link and let people read the ECB-Pushkin and Vasya in numbers.

Veniamin Skrepkov:
Data from CME bulletins are impersonal, if you mean the positions of big players in the CME, put up a link and let people read the ECB -Pushkin-Vassia in numbers.
Go to Google - they will show you.
Reason: