How much is the "grail" worth?

For example, there is a trading system (in the form of a pattern) that can make profit every day on any instrument. How much could such a system cost?

Maybe someone has seen live examples of such "grails" on sale?

Example: if you see a grail system that may yield profit every day, you should only trade on a daily basis (+21, -12, +6, -3, +56, -17, +44 = 7 trades with total +), but not all profitable deals (stops are important, stops are important).

galaxian2:

For example, there is a trading system (in the form of a pattern) that can make profit every day on any instrument. How much could such a thing cost?

Has anyone seen live examples of such "grails" for sale?

What are you interested in?)

galaxian2:

For example, there is a trading system (in the form of a pattern) that can yield profit on any instrument every day.

Every day on any instrument yields profits until it sells out, called Martin.

There is also a TS based on loHing. They also bring a stable profit on the balance of any instrument, until the equity runs out.

And finally, the most stable of all TS is called the insider information. True, it is limited by the instruments but it does not lose money.

I have not seen any other TS, that meets your criteria, except for the shitty tester tricks.

Figar0:

And what is your purpose for enquiring?)

to satisfy an interest )

Reshetov:

Every day on any instrument yields profits until it sells out, called Martin.

There is also a TS based on loHing. They also bring a steady profit on the balance, until the equity runs out.

We do not need either martins or loChing, we need more profit)))))

galaxian2:

We do not need martins or loChing, we need more profit))))) and more

This is where it all starts.

galaxian2:

We do not need martins or loChing, we need more profit))))) and more
We need it, Fedya, we need it

galaxian2: For example, we have a trading system (in the form of a pattern), that may yield a profit every day on any instrument. How much can it cost?

Well if 'every day can', then from 1 cent in bulk. Can - always, but realistically, it drains at the rate of spread per trade.

Just get away from forex and get into pips or statarbitrage. A normal broker will only be happy, unlike the kitchens.

But if you do not want to strain yourself and immediately need a grail on a silver platter, then, of course, it is very expensive. I'm not even comfortable giving figures, because they are indecent.

Mathemat:

Well if "everyday can", then from 1 cent wholesale. Can - always, but realistically - drains at the rate of spread per trade.

Just get away from forex and do pips or statarbitrage. A normal broker will be only too happy, unlike the kitchens.

If you do not want to strain yourself and immediately need a grail on a silver platter - then, of course, very expensive. I don't even feel comfortable naming figures, for they are indecent.

There, it's warmer now, we're talking about numbers )))) I want to know more about them. And if they are indecent, write them down on a piece of paper and show them to me.

galaxian2:

For example, there is a trading system (in the form of a pattern) that can make profit every day on any instrument. How much could such a thing cost?

Has anyone seen live examples of such "grails" for sale?

Mjdiajaah. I, for example, do not have one and never will - that's a fact. But don't chase super profits and you'll be happy. This is a good forum - you will find everything.

Do not forget about the difference in the results with the MT4 tester, demo and real trading. <- about this there is a large internet repository

new-rena:

Mjdiajaah. I, for one, don't and never will - that's a fact. But do not chase super profits and you will be happy. This is a good forum - you will find everything.

Do not forget about the difference in the results with the MT4 tester, demo and real trading. <- about this there is a large internet repository

and I want to chase super profits, I'm not a hedge fund with a myriad of dollars, I'm not happy with 20% a year))))

Reason: