FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 469

azfaraon:
You still haven't said anything on the pound.
What do you have to say? I do not intend to close the sale before the New Year, what else?

sxww:
What should I say? I do not intend to close the sale before the New Year, what else?
If I had just asked, your answer would have been appropriate... I showed the levels and asked for your opinion on them.

Tantrik:

pothead ))))))))))))))

who drew this? clovan )))))

What was wrong with it?

I didn't argue with him... I just pointed to the upside.

ok spesh, give me a link to your test that you're spinning here...

and a little something extra from the real data.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/197155

Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: AAA 1
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: AAA 1
  • Roman Busarov
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал AAA 1 для MetaTrader 4: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

azfaraon:
You still haven't said anything on the pound .
see picture above )))))))))))))))0

azfaraon:
If I had just asked, your answer would have been appropriate...I showed the levels and asked for your opinion on them....
I don't see any levels there, at the numbers shown, people just haven't had a chance to recover from the fall yet, so there is no point in talking about 40 or 23-26 yet.

Whereas before the fall the range on the pound was about ten figures, it's not even five there now, 430pip.

Roman Busarov:

What was wrong?

when the situation changed he was going short... i wasn't arguing with him... i was just pointing to where it was going up first

ok spesh, give me a link to your test that you're spinning here...

and a little something extra from the real data.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/197155

i used to make predictions too..... and got taunts and negative feedback. (I am done with predictions). If you're a pothead! (short for Cherpak), Cherpak is so clever at the ECB watching, then what did he send the pound into the sky before the referendum. (Draws from a torch and then poops here - arsehole)

Myth, HE here accidentally guessed that the pound would fall, well, when it should have))))))))), now it will run for five years reminiscent)

Yeah, if I hadn't closed my shorts on gbpaud 2.04 and gbpnzd 2.18 I would have had 4000 pips on both. I only got 25%. I pissed before the referendum. And I did not have enough margin anyway, I poured everything into eur.

sxww:
If before the fall the range on the pound was about ten figures, now there is not even five there, 430pip.
Now all major pairs have started to widen the range both up and down. the conclusion is... volatility does not want to go down.
Reason: