FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 412

Roman Busarov:

red was my script...

And to prove it.

On the pound my calculations showed the bottom at 1.3450 +/-

Roman, what is your brokerage company? My brokerage company does not allow to trade.

Wouldn't be surprised if there is a complete comeback in all pairs... USDCHF, in my opinion, ready to go down... Gold is tight in buy, need to return the drawdown!

Bicus:

On the pound my calculations showed the bottom at 1.3450 +/-

Roman, what is your brokerage company? My DC does not allow to trade.

f4u does not give any problems.

Roman Busarov:
now I think people are starting to realize... that everything counts...

You shouldn't think so, not many people do.

"everything in this world is not permanent... "

but it's something to aspire to...

Dmitry Chepik:

Wouldn't be surprised if there is a complete comeback in all pairs... USDCHF, in my opinion, ready to go down... Gold tight to buy, need to get the drawdown back!

picture to think about:

That's it, the excitement has subsided. We can relax a bit. There was a guy on the red forum last night. I have been following him for a long time (he usually talks nonsense). He made a screenshot on EUR with buy limit for 10 000 lots from 1.1345. And as soon as the price reached these values, it suddenly jumped to the last high of the day (and it seems that this week and month may be) at 1,1420. I said that I would not put a stop by the bayou. I do not know whether it worked or not, may be it was removed then. He disappeared somewhere. But the movement took place at 70 points. I understand very well that such amount of lots cannot move the price. I said that the sell limit was set at 1.1429, but the price didn't get there. But then the price went down dramatically. It's suicidal to buy with no stop on the hai two hours before the end of the referendum that the currency might lose 10% in value. So it's not clear with what objectives some people sit on forums. Be more careful! Achtung! )))

Tantrik:

))))) all on a round trip balloon.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page410

the centime trade is 2179 pips. , fed up with the pound - the speed will now go down. )))))

max325:

That's it, the excitement's subsiding. We can relax a bit. There was a guy on the red forum last night. I have been following him for a long time (he usually talks nonsense). He made a screenshot on EUR with buy limit for 10 000 lots from 1.1345. And as soon as the price reached these values, it suddenly jumped to the last high of the day (and it seems that this week and month may be) at 1,1420. I do not know whether it worked or not, maybe it was removed later. It disappeared somewhere. But the movement was done by 70 points. I understand very well that such amount of lots cannot move the price. But then everything collapsed sharply. Buying on hai two hours before the end of the referendum that the currency you enter may lose 10% in weight is comparable to suicide. So it's not known for what purposes some people sit on forums. Be more careful! Achtung! )))

i can get more lots in a demo account

mmmoguschiy-new:
I can get more lots in a demo account.
It's all understandable. What is confusing is the timing and the exact movement of the pair from point to point. And this will be the high of the week and month.
Reason: