FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 324

Speculator:
Oh most fair and eye-opening truth I salute you and eager to hear your admonitions.

Well, you've already been "whipped" by Wizard ))))))).

All right, Man, I will.)

A big chunk tomorrow is better than a little chunk now that gets beaten mercilessly, sometimes to death.)

Hi all!!! What do I think is the reaction on usd on eurusd (I understand there is an opportunity to add to sell), to buy audusd from 0,73 and nzdusd from 0,68. I was wrong about gbpjpy, it will go to 150 (of course, it was not a mistake, it was one of the variants. I could not make up my mind about it). And those who still hold usdcad should buy.

Nah guys, the pound is still the strongest pair, so crosses can't go down with it)

sxww:

Well, you've already been "whipped" by Wizard ))))))).

All right, Man, I will.)

A big chunk tomorrow is better than a small chunk now, which gets beaten mercilessly, sometimes to death.)

Yeah, intraday leads to nothing good. Good thing I realised that a year ago.

sxww:
Nah, guys, the pound is still the strongest pair, so crosses with it cannot fall)

Strange I sold gbpnzd from 2.18 and gbpaud from 2.04. I hold it for now. I will definitely hold till 2.05 gbpnzd. But I agree about gbpusd no global selling yet. They may go down only from small purchases of audusd and nzdusd. Not sure yet.

max325:

Strange I sold gbpnzd from 2.18 and gbpaud from 2.04. I hold it for now. I will definitely hold till 2.05 gbpnzd. But I agree about gbpusd no global selling yet.

I do not know, a month and a half ago I told the dudes that if I do crosses, I would buy the pound for everything, I was sent back to 1.85.)

And generally speaking, the coolest pound cross for growth in the near future is poundcad.

sxww:
I don't know, about a month and a half ago I told dudes that if I did crosses I would buy the pound for everything, it was 1.85, I was sent away)
Theoretically on gbpaud in my entire three year history on fore. Only had one global buy in late 14 from 1.80 to 2.23. 4000+ reached in mid year 15. So far there have been no such buys on this pair. And now we have to blow away all the buys from those times. That's most likely where we'll be going this year. That is my opinion. But as long as there are no such signals I am oriented to sell gbpnzd, buy audusd nzdusd nzdcad audcad.

I think everyone who talks about economic recovery and recovery and the end of the crisis will be unpleasantly surprised, if they survive '17, of course)

As for intraday, Koldun is the only man, nah, lie, also Eidler, the rest have only drives and sticks and all the wrong way round)

sxww:
Actually, the coolest pound cross for growth in the near future is the poundcad.
There are no buys on it yet either. But last year's buy from 1.90-2.10 has already been taken down.
Reason: