The oil issue ... - page 7

Vladimir Pastushak:

The rouble is not falling, it is being artificially lowered.

Why?

It's very simple:

If we sell one barrel of oil for 100 USD the Russian budget would earn about 3000 - 3200 Russian roubles at the exchange rate of 1 to 32 USD.

This works if there is a self-sufficient economy and domestically produced goods are of the same quality and price as exports.

Otherwise, we will soon be or are already drinking milk made of palm oil, to put it bluntly).

Well, what then print a lot of money at all and see what happens) Prices will go up many times over)

Honestly all this should have been done in the fat years.

forexman77:

This works if there is a self-sufficient economy and domestically produced goods are not inferior in price and quality to exports.

Otherwise we will soon be or are already drinking palm oil milk, to put it bluntly)

Well, what then print a lot of money at all and see what happens) Prices will go up many times over)

Honestly all this should have been done in the fat years.

Yes, maybe it should have been done in the fat years and who says nothing was done ?

And why show your trump cards ???

Vladimir Pastushak:

Yes, perhaps it should have been done in the fat years, and who says nothing was done ?

And why show your trump cards ???

Well, I wouldn't say nothing at all. Agriculture, helicopter-building, some engineering and that's about it. Not much.

forexman77:
Well, I wouldn't say nothing at all. Agriculture, helicopter engineering, some mechanical engineering, that's about it. Not much.

In 2015, Russia bought more gold than all the countries put together.

I come to the car wash, they tell me to come back tomorrow or go to someone else, (even though they know me and know that I tip 20-30% of the cost, I don't beg for discounts).

I came to paint the bumper, the painter said he would not paint because he had a shortened day. (This despite the fact that they know me and know that I tip 20-30% of the cost, not begging for discounts)

I call my hairdresser, she told me to come in 2 weeks I have a matinee and still the New Year rush. (This despite the fact that they know me and know that I tip 20-30% of the cost, not begging for discounts).

You say there is a crisis? People don't have money? Come on...

When I really had nothing to eat I used to take any PC for repair for any money...

Vladimir Pastushak:

The rouble is not falling, it is being artificially lowered.

Why?

It's very simple:

With the sale of one barrel of oil at $100, the Russian budget at the exchange rate of 1 to 32 rubles would have received ~ 3000 - 3200 Russian rubles.

At the price of $ 36 per barrel, to get 3000 - 3200 roubles, consider the exchange rate of ~ 70-80 roubles.

Unfortunately the price of oil does not depend on Russia or any other country, it depends on cartel deals and unions.

That is how the Russian budget gets its money from oil sales. If the exchange rate remains 1 to 32, the budget will shrink by 3-4 times.

Let me remind you:

The most important thing for any state is to maintain its social obligations to the people (pensioners, doctors, teachers, the military and others . who receive money from the budget and then spend it in private enterprises, giving a turnover and wages to private entrepreneurs).

It is import-dependent organizations (services, manufacturing, etc., with any imports obtained with a $ component), including high-tech industries, which suffer from the high exchange rate.

What should the authorities do to stabilize the situation?

1 Replace imports with domestic goods or goods bought for real money.

2 Develop technologies and domestic production or buy technologies not for $.

Everything is simple, and they are doing everything right in Russia, time will show... (IMHO).

I agree with many that on a salary of 15,000-30,000 rubles this became kopecks, but it is much worse if there is no work to earn these kopecks.

So? Should we all live better because of this explanation? I did not know, now I know, and I should get better?

What time will tell when? Were we born yesterday? How long has planet Earth existed, how long have people existed on it, how long has Russia existed?

For something to happen, it is not power that should exist. The concept of "power" should disappear and the concept of "economy" should appear.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

So? Is this explanation supposed to make life better for all of us? I didn't know, now I know, and I'm supposed to feel better?

What time will tell when? Were we born yesterday? How long has planet Earth existed, how long have people existed on it, how long has Russia existed?

For something to happen, it is not power that should exist. The concept of "power" should disappear and the concept of "economy" should appear.

Not in Russia ))) Russians don't understand without a kick, and letting Russians into any kind of economy will ruin everything...

Russians have always had tsars, emperors, and other famous rulers... Ask any Russian: who is president? They'll tell you who lives where, who they sleep with and everything else ...

In many countries people do not even know the name of the president and the mayor of the city....

SZZ If you want to feel good about your post, it is not here ...

Vladimir Pastushak:

In 2015, Russia bought more gold than all the countries put together.

I come to the car wash, they tell me to come back tomorrow or go to someone else, (even though they know me and know that I tip 20-30% of the cost, I don't beg for discounts).

I came to paint the bumper, the painter said he would not paint because he had a shortened day. (This despite the fact that they know me and know that I tip 20-30% of the cost, not begging for discounts)

I call my hairdresser, she told me to come in 2 weeks I have a matinee and still the New Year rush. (This despite the fact that they know me and know that I tip 20-30% of the cost, not begging for discounts).

You say there is a crisis? People don't have money? Come on...

You must be living in some other reality I don't know. Working for food, no more. If I want to earn as much as I want, I have to break the law or become a bastard, which is not good enough for me either.

I worked in the north, in Moscow it is the same everywhere. They give me money so I can earn enough to buy food and go on holiday. As long as people like me continue to be bullied, things will go on like this. Or rather, nothing will happen.

forexman77:

You must be living in some other reality unknown to me. Working for food, no more. To earn as much as I want, I have to break the law or become a bastard, which does not suit me either.

I worked in the north, in Moscow it is the same everywhere. I work in the north, in Moscow, it's the same everywhere.

I haven't worked for anybody for a long time. You won't make any money, but your boss will.

And the fact that you are engaged in low-paying activities is only your choice ...

Vladimir Pastushak:

I haven't worked for anyone for a long time. You won't make any money, but your boss will.

And the fact that you are engaged in low-paying activities is only your choice ...

What's the high-paying one?)

forexman77:
What kind of high-paying one?)
Anything you like and are unequalled in ... )))))
Reason: