Why do 95% of traders lose? - page 10

Alexey Busygin:
That's exactly what 95% of traders do

Hi Alexey,

You better tell me how 5% of traders who are not in the 95% do

............... turn on the terminal to trade..... see the chart...... adjust the indicators on the chart .............. and eureka!!! The signal came up.............. open an order........... insert stoploss, takeprofit.......

Izzatilla Ikramov:

Hi Alexey,

You better tell me how the 5% of traders who aren't part of the 95% do

And those do exactly what the 95% do not do

They don't look for entries and exits, they trade large lots and are not limited by the number of orders. In general, all that for 95% of traders is a potential loss, for them it is just a smaller profit. And what for most traders is profit, for them it is just big profit.

These 5% make their profit on turnover and market movement, and not 95% of them do not.

I kind of told you that!

Alexey Busygin:

And those do, exactly as these 95% do not

They do not look for entries and exits, they trade large amounts of lots and are not limited by the number of orders. Basically, all that for 95% of traders is a potential loss, for them it is just a smaller profit. And what for most traders is profit, for them it is just big profit.

These 5% have earnings from turnover and market movement, and not like 95% of traders who guessed wrong.

I kind of told you that!

I remember how you talk about your trading, but the fact that you belong to the elite 5% did not seem to say:) I thought we were on a first-name basis or was it just me.

Izzatilla Ikramov:
I remember you're talking about your trading,but I don't think you belong to the elite 5%:) I thought we were on a first-name basis or am I just kidding.

You can speak as you, but it's easier for me to write as you, I've already programmed myself that way.

I am not one of them, I don't have that much money! For now I'm riding on my broker's tail and saturating my deposit as much as I can.

Alexey Busygin:
Of course, 95% of traders think so.
Let everyone think that, and everyone can try to refute such injustice and prove to themselves what they can do!

Alexey Busygin:

You can speak as you, but it's easier for me to write as you, I've already programmed myself that way.

I am not one of them, I don't have that much money! For this reason, for now I ride on the tail of the broker and saturate the deposit, as far as possible.

It's not about the amount of money, but the ability to manage funds as those elite 5% do. What's stopping you from disposing of $1,000 like the owner of a $100,000 deposit.

Izzatilla Ikramov:
It's not about the amount of money, it's about the ability to dispose of the funds like that elite 5 per cent do. What prevents you from disposing of $1,000 like the owner of a $100,000 deposit.
The question of reward from activity has its place - investing 100k or 1k and getting the same percentage will be different emotional lift, but only if 100k is all your capital.

-Aleks-:
The question of activity rewards has its place - investing 100k or 1k and getting the same percentage will have a different emotional lift, but only if 100k is all your capital.
Someone who does not know how to manage a small one will not be able to cope with a big one either. You don't need emotions and their levels, you need cold-blooded calculation and patience.

Izzatilla Ikramov:
Whoever cannot manage a small sum will not be able to cope with a big one. You don't need emotions and their levels, you need cold-blooded calculation and patience.

It is better to think practically.

Let's say I choose a bank to open a deposit and I have a choice: to open a deposit near my home(work) - 10% per annum or to drive two hours to the bank at the other end of town - 10.5% per annum.

The difference is half percent - investing 100k in a trip of four hours I will get 0.5k and investing 1k I will get 0.005k - do I need to spend four hours of my life for 5$ (the deposit may have to be picked up ;) )?

Reason: