Expert Advisor <ALL DISCUSSIONS IN THE MARKET> - page 20

v356obN:
Здравствуйте!Вчера звонил адвокат , при рассмотрении всех данных  дал предворительное заключение; идёт нарушение по 3 статьям.Сейчас готовим заявление в пракуротуру.Нуженпрограмист, чтоб дал предворительное заключение по работе  советника.

Boris:
What do you mean? If "at court", bettercourt, if "prakurotur", probably something like a pre-tour of the hens, but "programmer", then definitely for gramists! Unfortunately, I couldn't find who the grammers are! ;)
:) Thank youBoris, you've lifted my spirits.

Who can tell me what are the chances to sell an Expert Advisor, which was tested during 17 years from 1999.01.01 till 2016 09.06 with minimal drawdown of 1.8%? And the Expert Advisor does not martinit and does not average and does not throw a grid of orders. The Expert Advisor trades by 25 strategies of your choice. And this is the only Expert Advisor that has increased depo 10$ up to 70000$ in the test. I am interested in selling this EA preferably to traders from abroad. They wouldn't dream of such EAs over the country.

Sabit Dosaev:
Who can tell me what are the chances to sell an Expert Advisor, which was tested during 17 years from 1999.01.01 till 2016 09.06 with minimal drawdown of 1.8%? And the Expert Advisor does not martinit and does not average and does not throw a grid of orders. The Expert Advisor trades by 25 strategies of your choice. And this is the only Expert Advisor that has increased depo 10$ up to 70000$ in the test. I am interested in selling this EA preferably to traders from abroad. They wouldn't dream of such EAs over the bourgeoisie.
If you want to analyze the real results, you've got to understand that it is a pig in a poke, tests show the performance of the EA, and do not guarantee that the same will happen in the real account.

Sabit Dosaev:
Who has told me what are the chances of selling an EA that has passed the test for 17 years from 1999.01.01 to 2016 09.06 with minimal drawdown of 1.8%? Moreover, the Expert Advisor does not martinit and does not average and does not throw a grid of orders. The Expert Advisor trades by 25 strategies of your choice. And this is the only Expert Advisor that has increased depo 10$ up to 70000$ in the test. I am interested in selling this EA preferably to traders from abroad. They wouldn't dream of such EAs over the country.

tends to minus infinity.

If he's so tough=) open a $100 account, do some monitoring ... let him work for half a year, and then it will be clear.

If he is so tough, do a 100$ account, do some monitoring, let him work for half a year and then it will become clear.)

Server Muradasilov:
)) All they want monitoring, results on the real account - well, this is understandable, a pig in a poke, tests show the performance of the EA, and do not give a guarantee that the same will be in real life?
Are there any EAs that guarantee a profit? There is a battle of wits in the Forex market, what kind of guarantee can we have here?

Sabit Dosaev:
Who has told me what are the chances of selling an Expert Advisor, which was tested in 17 years from 1999.01.01 to 2016.09.06 with minimal drawdown of 1.8%? Moreover, the Expert Advisor does not martinit and does not average and does not throw a grid of orders. The Expert Advisor trades by 25 strategies of your choice. And this is the only Expert Advisor that has increased depo 10$ up to 70000$ in the test. I am interested in selling this EA preferably to traders from abroad. They wouldn't dream of such EAs over the country.

You don't need to sell it then, you need to raise your own depot))) The Grail))

Alexandr Saprykin:

You don't need to sell it then, you need to raise your own depot))) The Grail))

I understand that. The matter is that I am the author of this Expert Advisor, and I, as its creator, am interested in the fate of my creation and its place in the world of trading. I want my Expert Advisor to be known worldwide.

Roman Busarov:

tends to minus infinity.

If he's so tough=) open a $100 account, do some monitoring ... let him work for half a year, and then it will be clear.

You may be right, no one needs the demo grabs=) there are ponds of them in the kodobase=)

I do not believe in tips that have passed the test for 17 years with 1.8% drawdown. And we should point out that we haven't seen many EAs that failed after 1 year of successful trading. I think that what is important in an EA is not monitoring but its algorithm and flexibility of its settings that allows it to maneuver in different market phases.

Sabit Dosaev:
I understand that. The point is that I am the author of the Expert Advisor and I, as its creator, am interested in the fate of my creation and its place in the trading world. I want my Expert Advisor to be recognised worldwide.
Start with the minimum required action: legal sale. To do this, place the product on the Market. Then you will be able to advertise your product on the Internet, ordering advertising campaigns, and so on - by giving a link to the legal Market.

Sabit Dosaev:
I understand that. The matter is that I am the author of this EA and I, as its creator, am interested in the fate of my creation and its place in the trading world. I want my Expert Advisor to be known worldwide.

If you want the whole world to know about it, you should monitor a real account. Especially if you have it tested from $10, then the investment is minimal.

Reason: