Expert Advisor <ALL DISCUSSIONS IN THE MARKET> - page 11

Ghenadie Tumco:
You are now killing it for nothing...
I have advised you as a lawyer, elementary steps to solve the problem.
And if you are confident in your charges and still win, you will earn more than any advisor from the marketplace.

Who am I killing - don't be intimidated :)

It would be realistic to recognise this as an experience rather than a problem.

If you are a lawyer, you must realise that it will be very difficult to collect evidence and you have to sue the seller, which MQ is not.

Alexander Bereznyak:
If a clear algorithm for the EA is available, the purchase will be unnecessary. We order from freelancers or write it ourselves (if we know how).

An algorithm and its implementation are different things. I'm talking more about a block diagram with logic, like a circuit on electrical appliances.

And it is logical that buying from a marketplace should be many times cheaper than ordering the same work from a freelancer.

-Aleks-:

Who am I killing - don't be intimidated :)

It would be realistic to recognise this as an experience rather than a problem.

If you are a lawyer, you should understand that it would be very difficult to collect evidence and you have to sue the seller, which MQ is not.

You are wasting your time.... Isn't that what you said?!
You are already in violation of forum rules. Discussions about products from the marketplace are done in the dedicated product section.
In this forum, customers rarely write. If they praise a product, it's considered advertising and gets banned. For anti-advertising, not yet given, but it's never too late.
Sue the seller?! .... At least define who and what you're accusing.... That, as I said above, is the first step to success.

You very much underestimate the power of the internet and the media (everyone asked about experience, and from experience I say).

Ghenadie Tumco:
You're killing time.... Isn't that what you said?!
You are already in violation of forum rules. Discussing products from the marketplace, is done in the special product section.
In this forum, customers rarely write. If they praise a product, it's considered advertising and gets banned. For anti-advertising, not yet given, but it's never too late.
Sue the seller?! .... At least define who and what you're accusing.... That, as I said above, is the first step to success.

You very much underestimate the power of the internet and the media (everyone asked about experience, and from experience I say).
Then get started, set an example.

Alexander Bereznyak:
Then start, show me an example.
What reason do I have to do this? Are you offering me a job...?

Ghenadie Tumco:
You're killing time.... Isn't that what you said?!
You are already in violation of forum rules. Discussing products from the marketplace, is done in the special product section.

You very much underestimate the power of the internet and the media (everyone asked about experience, and I speak from experience).

I'm not killing time, I'm spending my leisure time with interest - relaxing.

I did not violate the rules of the forum as I do not even know the product in question - the discussion is about an unknown product according to the author of the thread and the results of that product in the author of the thread.

Not once have I seen praise for products from the marketplace on this forum.

Well, I'm not accusing anyone, yet - something you messed up ;) And I am telling you that MQ is not a seller and is not responsible for the product.

The power of the Internet and the media - who cares about this situation!? And besides, we're already using the power of the internet here - all that's left to do is throw links at reporters - yep.

-Aleks-:

I am not killing time, but spending my leisure time with interest - relaxing.

I haven't broken any forum rules, as I don't even know what product I'm talking about - I'm discussing an unknown product according to the author of the thread and the results of the thread's author.

Not once have I seen praise for products from the marketplace on this forum.

Well, I'm not accusing anyone, yet - something you messed up ;) And I am telling you that MQ is not a seller and is not responsible for the product.

The power of the internet and the media - who cares about this situation!? And besides, we're already using the power of the internet here - all that's left to do is throw links at reporters - yep.

Oops.... You're confused... Got you confused with the author of the thread.... My apologies.

Ghenadie Tumco:
Oops.... Got you confused... Got you confused with the author of the thread.... Apologies.

Apology accepted - it happens to everyone.

I was thinking, since MQ is not a seller, it turns out that the real seller is most likely breaking the law in his country, as he is doing business without state registration, and MQ is condoning it...

When will we be able to see normal legal status of seller, buyer and intermediary, normal offer contracts?

-Aleks-:

I was thinking, since MQ is not a seller, it turns out that the real seller is most likely breaking the law in his country, as he is doing business without state registration, and MQ is condoning it...

When will we be able to see the normal legal status of seller, buyer and intermediary, normal offer contracts?

If a product is displayed, it is assumed that both the seller and the product, have been vetted, and are not in breach of the rules. From that point on, all claims are for meta-quotas.

-Aleks-:

When will we be able to see the normal legal status of seller, buyer and intermediary, normal offer contracts?

:) Yes, and start paying taxes on it, including for work done in freelancing. Their customers will be happy about it, words can't describe it. Kill all services, disperse all clients, and live happily ever after with a normal contract - an offert, without breaking the law of your country. Oops, I completely forgot about traders, except for those who work through banks, taxpayers (in Russia) and traders will get a wave in this scenario, let them pay taxes and live honestly. Amen

I would not allow traders to trade without a psychiatric certificate, to prove that the patient is ready to adequately understand that he is dealing in a high-risk business and may be left without trousers, etc. . (Not addressed to you, in case you think of something :) And all those who disagree with this point of view, treated involuntarily until recovery, to understand that the patient is healthy is simple - just ask, need guarantees?

PS. There is some truth in every joke.

Reason: