Expert Advisor <ALL DISCUSSIONS IN THE MARKET> - page 9

v356obN:
I`m very tired, I`m writing to market, to discussions, to his mail, I try not to miss any comments here. Thanks for the help and support.
You have bought an EA that promises to double your deposit in 3 days and this is confirmed by the tester. It is clear that this EA is classified as high-risk and no one, including the author, can guarantee a stable profitable trade. You can submit claims to the market if you find faults in the performance of the Expert Advisor. In your case, all the risks have been taken consciously and the Expert Advisor has been put into real trading. Brought in -17% instead of +100% expected, which is within the limits of what is possible in Forex. You need to be resentful of your greed. Perhaps the Expert Advisor will live up to your expectations in the future. Run it on a demo and fine-tune the parameters.

As long as the order, SL, TP, trawl, is triggered inside the candle, the candle which is inside is constructed from invented data, there will always be a difference.

Ghenadie Tumco:
You probably have a scalper now and scalpers are more sensitive to inaccuracies.
You need a realistic tester, not a backtest on invented data...., to trust even a little to such advisers.
Start by reading what a realistic tester is and how it works. Then you compare. Does it happen the same way in real life or not!
I bought it as a tester and i have tested it, but the difference is not so big. I put it on the real account and all the minuses started to happen. I have tested it during the real trading hours. 24 orders of 55 in the tester and real account were closed in profit, and all the orders in the tester were closed in minus at the same time.

v356obN:
I put it on real account and then I put it on the real account. I have tested it in real trading, out of 55 orders in a real account and in the tester 24 orders in the tester were closed in profit, and in real trading they were closed in minus at the same time.

For this reason, and at the very least for such advisors, we need to redesign the operation of the marketplace. And provide customers with a trial period.

And these problems can only be solved by meta-quotes. And with the tester, too.

But in the meantime, be careful next time. Because it's unlikely you'll get a refund if the seller hasn't broken anything.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
You yourself have bought an EA that promises to double your deposit in 3 days, and the tester confirms it. It is clear that this EA is classified as high-risk and no one, including the author, can guarantee a stable profitable trade. You can submit claims to the market if you find faults in the performance of the Expert Advisor. In your case, all the risks have been taken consciously and the Expert Advisor has been put into real trading. Brought in -17% instead of +100% expected, which is within the limits of what is possible in Forex. You need to be resentful of your greed. Perhaps the Expert Advisor will live up to your expectations in the future. Run it on a demo and polish the parameters.
You are my friend, you offer your product and guarantee (if you buy my product, I will guarantee you a refund if within 1 year you fail to justify the investment.) how can I trust you if you are now justifying an EA that is losing your deposit, don't you belong to greedy people, you also want to make money like any trader.I don't think I have to wait till I lose everything on the demo. I have tried it with all options and it is still losing money. I don't expect a big profit from it, but I have to earn one cent, not to lose 16 dollars.

Ghenadie Tumco:

For this reason, and at the very least for such advisors, we should rework the operation of the marketplace. And provide customers with a trial period.

And these problems can only be solved by meta-quotes. And with the tester, too.

In the meantime, be more attentive next time. Because it's unlikely you'll get a refund if the seller hasn't broken anything.

Thank you. Market sells and advertises a product that does not show the results that are provided in the video is not a violation

v356obN:
Thank you. Market sells and advertises a product which does not show the results shown in the video.
In video, or pictures, whatever it is, it's past... Even worse if from a tester.
Even monitoring from the real, that EA, without interference, does not guarantee you anything in the future. Because, that monitoring is also the past.

Well firstly to this product the result of testing at opening prices, that is, it is meaningless, that is, it requires testing at tick prices, secondly there is rent, $150 you could rent and first run on a demo account and there would not be such a hassle for you at the moment I think. If you test it, you don't like it, you keep looking for your own grail)

v356obN:
Thank you. Market sells and advertises a product that does not show the results that are provided in the video, is that not a violation?
Market follows all the rules and products are all posted according to all the rules. The point is, they do not have to test all the products for profitability and it is physically impossible. But next time you buy a product, contact me and I will give you my advice on the risks associated with the product.

Ramiz Mavludov:
Well firstly to this product the result of testing at opening prices, that is, it is meaningless, that is, it requires testing at tick prices, secondly there is rent, $150 you could rent and first run on a demo account and there would not be such a hassle for you at the moment I think. You may try it, you don't like it, you keep looking for your own grail.)
I spend my money and time to test it on a $150 demo account and then I move on. I am not a millionaire yet so I would give my money to every crook.
Reason: