Is it possible to run up a deposit of $10 ? - page 2

Anatoliy Koscheev:
It seems to me that in large depots it is more difficult to make oneself close in minus.

Not at all. It's just that when the depo is small, they load it up to the max, so that they close in minus when they're down.

And when the deposit is precious to the player - he never waits to lose, he closes in minus in the way defined by TS, so as not to lose more.

George Merts:

Not at all. It is just when the deposit is small that they load it up "to the max", so that they close at a disadvantage with a loss.

And when the deposit is dear to a man, he never waits for a loss and closes in a negative way, as envisaged by the TS, so as not to lose more.

This is exactly what I want to achieve from myself: not to overload even such a small depo and teach myself to take care of it, as they say: "Hard in the training, easy in the fight".

Anatoliy Koscheev:
That's exactly what I want to do for myself: not to overload even such a small depot and teach myself to take care of it; as they say, "hard in training, easy in battle".
----------
You are suffering from a lie. IMHO.

Anatoliy Koscheev:
This is exactly what I want to achieve for myself: not to overload even such a small depot and accustom myself to saving it; as the saying goes: "hard in training, easy in battle".

That is why I insist that you should pour not $10, but exactly $10000 (if you live in Moscow, where it is a small sum, for the provinces $1000 is enough).

That is the only way you will be able to get it out of yourself. Because $10 is not a "study", it is a total profanation of the idea.

For "learning" it is important that the deposit is meaningful to you. I'm sure $10 is nothing to you. You won't get any "training" with that amount. Go ahead and deposit $10,000. That'll be a learning experience. You'll be a lot more attentive to your trades and to trading in general.

George Merts:

That is why I insist that you should pour not $10, but exactly $10000 (if you live in Moscow, where it is a small sum, for the provinces $1000 is enough).

That is the only way you will be able to get it out of yourself. Because $10 is not a "teaching", it is a total profanation of the idea.

For "teaching" it is important that the deposit is meaningful to you. Surely $10 is nothing to you. You won't be able to do any "teaching" with such an amount. Go ahead and deposit $10,000. That'll be a learning experience. You'll be a lot more attentive to your trades and to trading in general.

Absolutely right. I couldn't agree more.
10k $ for Muscovites is a normal amount too.... :-)
If you want to trade on this type of account, you must deposit an amount that is meaningful to you and larger than the entry ticket for this type of account.

George Merts:

That is the only way you will be able to get it out of yourself. Because $10 is not a "teaching", it is a total profanation of the idea.

For "teaching" it is important that the deposit is meaningful to you. Surely $10 is nothing to you. You won't be able to do any "teaching" with such an amount. Go ahead and deposit $10,000. That'll be a learning experience. You'll be a lot more attentive to your trades and to trading in general.

Thank you, of course, for responding. I find the communication useful. Unfortunately, I am not yet able to learn on large depots. But I will strive for it. And in the meantime I will go further. Maybe I will get up to $ 1000 which is unlikely of course, but if I take care of my balance it will be possible. This is comforting. Then we'll see. By the way, I live in Minsk.

Anatoliy Koscheev:
Of course, thank you for your feedback. I find the communication useful for me. Unfortunately, I don't have the opportunity to study at big depots. But I will strive for it. In the meantime I will continue to accelerate. Maybe I will get up to $ 1000 which is unlikely of course, but if I take care of my balance it will be possible. This is comforting. Then we'll see. By the way, I live in Minsk.

It makes no difference which depots, big or small, you study at. :)

What matters is what you want to learn!

There are two things you need to learn:

1. to be a REALIST in trading, i.e. not to demand from the market to fulfill your desires, but to take what the market is ready to give.

2. Do not drain your own money.

George Merts:

Do you live in Moscow yourself? ))

And on the subject, it's hard to learn proper MM with small amounts on a dollar account. It's much better to open a cent account for that purpose.

The amount of the deposit is not important. It makes no difference whether it's $10 or $100,000. With $100,000 it will just take more time to lose.

First of all, it is important to have a well-thought-out and tested trading system and trading discipline.

If you can't grow with 10 you can't grow with 1000 or more.

==========

I will be rooting for you, Anatoly.

How long have you been in the market?

Ps. Looked in the profile. Found the answer.

Anatoliy Koscheev:
For the sake of experiment I decided to try to start trading with $10
Parallel swim - no way from $14 to $1,000. Parallel is not doing so well
no way from 14$ to 1000$
no way from 14$ to 1000$
  • www.mql5.com
i create new account with 14$ balance and i hope Grow up untill 1000$ for first section. - - Category: general
Reason: