I ask, you answer only in substance - page 10

George Merts:

What's the "top of the line"? No beginner would be flattered by such a pittance.

He'll be saying with aplomb, "I asked for a substantive answer and you advised me wrong".

Real Jedi don't make less than 50% a month.

Now that's what I call OPTIMISM))))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Why do you always twist people's phrases? I have noticed it more than once. There are no forum rules at the moment, there's nothing left to discuss.

Why do you keep writing off-topic? Read what it's called... and think... Who needs rules more...

Before you call other people hamsters, explain why you are better than them and why you are more right than they are.

Slawa:

Go to read only for one week.

Read the forum, the articles, the discussions - there are plenty of them. Then ask questions.

If you post before next Monday you will be banned.

Excuse me, what? Can I say it in Russian? What will I be banned for? What exactly did I do? I figured if I ask you anything else, I'm screwed. Then why do we need your forum at all?

And google says I'm only allowed to read? Well . I'm tired of reading, it's easier for me to ask and get specific answers ...

I need help. I have already deposited money in my personal account, but how can I transfer it to my trading account?

miha0802:
I need help. I have already deposited money in my personal account but how do I deposit it into my trading account?

Have you deposited money on this site?

Andrey Miguzov:

The old rules. But IMHO, they need to be supplemented...

Thank you. So the old ones are there after all. Tell me, is there a direct link to them on the site? Just wondering if it's me looking badly or if they're not visible from the home page.

Ruslan Ibragimov:
Now that's what I'm talking about - OPTIMISM))))
Before you argue, just look at the Signals section, it shows the profits by month. It's very rare for someone to get 50% a month consistently.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Thanks. So the old ones are still there. Tell me, is there a direct link to them on the site? Just wondering if it's me badly searched or they are not visible from the main page.

The direct link is long gone... I don't remember when it was removed.

But in case you forgot - you can always see the link to the rules in Mishek's first post in the Interesting and Humour thread:)

Andrey Miguzov:

The direct link is long gone... I don't remember when it was removed.

But if you forget, you can always see the link to the rules in Mishek's first post in the Interesting and Humour thread:)

Had fun a few years ago, maintained a forum, the rules were funny )). Citing the picture so as not to get scolded for the link. The rules were (and still are) described in the first post in the MQL programming branch, which is very convenient and available to all.

Rules

Reason: