How can I tell if I have decompiled or not? - page 29

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

But they were unbanished, can't the admins see what's inside it? I understand that the public cannot see it, but the admins should be able to see it.

or if there are no admins?

If the TK is attached to the Ex4 -- on what grounds is it banned?

Maybe he was unbanished by a member of the public - he can't see the TOR in the agreement.

if he was unbanned by the administration who went to the application and looked at the TOR

Lazar Buga:
Alexander, you got it right, except for the fact that the moderator was not evil, but rather a nice and sociable person, with whom we easily came to the conclusion that the ban was erroneous.
I'm perfectly comfortable with that, normal procedure.
Well then it remains unclear why those previously banned for similar reasons, trying to prove their innocence, have received an answer of the "it's all an excuse" type?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Well, then it's not clear why those who have been banned for similar reasons before, when trying to prove their innocence, have received an answer like "it's all an excuse"?
That's the point. If the moderators and administration are building a fair resource. Then everyone on thehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/job/35923 application should be unbanned -- orLazar Buga should be banned -- or there should be an explanation from moderators and/or administration "what's the point".

By the way, the ones banned also had no acceptance, but they were banned.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

vinin, I don't think you (and public moderators in general) have the right to moderate freelance jobs,

Because public moderators do not have access to the personal correspondence of the user in the thread work that would see who agreed to do the work and who just put a request.

SZZY: When you (publicists) were selected on the fourth forum, it was assumed that you will moderate only there, and only a forum.

I count a lot of things too. But that's no reason to discuss anyone.

If you have the facts, you have a rest. No facts - you take a walk.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
By the way, those banned also had no acceptance, but they were banned.

The position of the administration is described here several times. If you left your application - then it was considered an acceptance, (enough for a ban)

You are willing to do this very work with this attached file. (For this reason, I do not leave a request with a phone, for example, if it has a file attached, a link)

On the situation with Lazarus, he left his application, when the decompile was not attached, that's what I see.

Arkadii Zagorulko:

The administration's position has been described here several times. If you left your application - then it was considered an acceptance, (enough for the ban)

You are ready to do this very work with this attached file. (For this reason, I do not leave a request with a phone, for example, if it has a file attached, a link)

On the situation with Lazarus, he left his application, when decompile was not attached, that's what I see.

That's why you're pulling nonsense out of your finger. Let's look at the time of applications -- read their explanations in previous posts -- that the decompiled indicator was -- based on your own logic, they should both be banned.

Lazar Buga:

Let me explain briefly what happened:

The client created the job for me and attached the decompiled indicator. And immediately notified me about it in Skype.
I went to the website, downloaded this indicator and of course immediately saw that it was decompiled.

So where does the screenshot show that there is decompilation? The file is not attached, the application doesn't say.

I, for one, am sure there was compilation work. Let's say.

100%, can you say with certainty?

No. At the very least, we don't have access to personal correspondence.

How can you judge with such certainty?

...Although after reading your page, some may judge all and sundry, and go on judging yourself there as much as you like.

Arkadii Zagorulko:

The administration's position is described here several times. If you left your application - then it was considered an acceptance, (enough for the ban)

You are willing to do this very work with this attached file. (For this reason, I do not leave a request with a phone, for example, if it has a file attached, a link)

On the situation with Lazarus, he left his application, when the decompile was not attached, that's what I see.

the readiness of this work agreement, all at once they could not put this acceptance in place.

Yeah, that's why they are talking about the decompile and how it was rejected.

Arkadii Zagorulko:

So where does the screenshot show that there is decompilation? The file is not attached, the application doesn't say.

Why is it so hard to read the application itself?

Here is a post describing what was attached to the applicationhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/65273/page22#comment_2069792 .

Reason: