[Archive! - page 416

joo:
In such cases it is better to remain silent. I always do. :)
I don't think you often feel like a fool ) I'm not afraid of appearing stupider than I am. Sometimes it's good to resort to self-criticism

PapaYozh:

Don't forget about the table, though.

Don't worry about it, you have the last word anyway.

Like a woman in a bazaar.

PapaYozh:

Ask Medvedev on Twitter. He was the one who put it in such a ballot box.
I thought this urn was far from the only one of its kind, but if so, the question is off the table. It was interesting, I've seen a regular box with a hole in it in the countryside

Swetten:

Don't worry so much, you have the last word anyway.

Like a woman.

I don't really give a shit what you write about me.

Believe me, I've met more dumb idiots than that.

I look at your correspondence, comrades, out of the corner of my eye, and I think, well, who will be the first to stop? Don't you have enough negativity in your lives?

PapaYozh:

I don't really give a shit what you write about me.

"I'm gonna freeze my ears off to spite my mother."

If you don't care, why do you want to talk?

Communication deficit?

Believe me, I've seen idiots like you before.

I even know where and when.

nadya:
Does it count by eye or automatically? You've got me completely confused!

If nothing has changed, the manual count is legally valid, while the preliminary results are monitored by Oberkom through a scanner

PapaYozh:

Ask Medvedev on Twitter. He was the one who put it in a ballot box like that.

I "shoved" one of those, too. It's Electronic Automatic Ballot Processing Systems (AIPS).

... - The essence of KAIB is the following: a scanner is placed on the ballot box, the ballot paper is inserted, the scanner reads it, puts it down inside, and there, inside, the accounting goes on. Then, when the voting process is over, the result is given out. Though, we have agreed that until we learn how to do it, we will also count the ballot papers manually, ..... ©

Swetten:

Don't worry about it, you have the last word anyway.

Like a woman in a bazaar.

So much for the smokehouse, everyone's obviously been smoking a little something. Guys, let me defuse the situation. Here's the thing: I'm about to have a round sum of money the other day. About 60 million rubles. Part of the money I know where to put the long term, and the amount of about 35 million is still in doubt. In rubles to leave I think not (at any time they can do something with it), in real estate is also a question mark, after the new year it is unknown how much tax to raise real estate. In general, for a sensible and businesslike investment advice, promising to thank you!

Mischek:

If nothing has changed, then the manual count is legally valid and the preliminary results are monitored by the scanner
So it is theoretically easy to determine who each individual voted for ?
Reason: