Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 45

khorosh:

Where's the beauty in that? This is beauty.)))

I have a maximum of 4 orders in the market.
No matter how you slice it, but this EA clearly works with a set of lots and that is why the chart is so smooth.

Vladimir Shorohov:
No matter how you look at it, but this advisor immediately seems to work with a set of lots, which is why the graph is so flat, and the test was not conducted cleanly

Amon1953:
You can see from the figure that the lot is just maxed out. But of course this is not a working version of the EA, but a model demonstrating the algorithm's potential. Otherwise I would be sitting in Forbes list instead of here. :=)

Of course there are. You just have to look, not sit still. You just have to use your head a little bit. :)

Pawel Egoshin:
Of course there are. You just have to look, not sit still. You just have to use your head a little bit. :)

The post is old - solutions have been found, thanks for your participation.

Are there any EAs that use martin during flat and open by movement during trends (martin is switched off)?

I.e. they adjust to the market

Pavel P:

Are there any EAs that use martin during flat and open by movement during trends (martin is switched off)?

I.e. they adjust to the market

I have them, but no one will give them. There are no good mql lessons, no one wants to give the gist of how to earn profit.

Is it realistic to make the metatrader's tester so that when you optimise, for example, for 6 months, each month the depo changes to the starting depo?

So you don't have to optimise each month separately, and there are no swings - in one month you earn money, in the other month you lose money, and vice versa

Pavel P:

Is it realistic to make the metatrader's tester so that when you optimise, for example, for 6 months, each month the depo changes to the starting depo?

I don't need to optimise each month separately, and there are no swings - in one month you earn, in another month you lose, and vice versa.

I don't know what possibilities are available on MT5, I don't work with it. However, there are two possibilities on MT4:

1) you can use in the Expert Advisor the function of imitation of withdrawal of funds;

2) you can use the EA to increase the lot every month, so the deposit load is equal, regardless of depo growth.

novikov433:
As for mql, there are no good lessons, because no one wants to give away the gist of how to make money.

I am afraid one cannot make money with only one knowledge of mql. If only not around forex, freelancing, for instance.

as a rule, there is no problem with it, there is no need for more information, there is enough documentation, articles, and maybe there are lessons too.

Reason: