FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1108

azfaraon:

Good afternoon...

What happened to the owl at new-rena?

The owl's fine. Where's new-rena? Anybody see him, get in touch with him?

Server Muradasilov:
The owl's fine, but where's Rena? Anybody see him, get in touch with him?
I've written to him... He doesn't say a word...

stranger:

I'm not wenoing or guessing, I know exactly what phase the market is in right now, and I know that it's more profitable to sell the quid now than to catch bounces against it.

Then there is this village idiot Teacher, who sometimes comes up with "gibberish" like "buy the yen at 121.50", and nonsense that it is down 9 figures, which HE lost, and will go down 20, 30 or 40, HE will keep running and buying it).

Isn't that the topic, trend forecasts?

stranger:

For your reflection.

Why are you bullshitting me?

Server Muradasilov:
The owl's fine, but where's Rena? Anybody see him, get in touch with him?
Do you think something happened?

Alexey Busygin:
Isn't that the theme, trends forecasts?

Take Ilya, he's up and down ten times a day, one guessed, two, three missed. Teacher. One day down, one up, one down, one down, one up, two up, one past. As the result we have dr...woah, no trends, no predictions, no money, the depo has gone down, at best, at worst we have months or years of dangling.

It's just not solid.

Alexey Busygin:
Do you think something happened?
What happens to all automated bots is that one month you make money, two months you make money, and the third month you lose it.

stranger:

Take Ilya, he's up and down ten times a day, one guessed, two, three missed. Teacher. One day down, one up, one down, one down, one up, two up, one past. As the result we have dr...woah, no trends, no predictions, no money, the depo has gone down, at best, at worst we have months or years of dangling.

It's just not solid.

These are short-term forecasts, they have a place, too :). Yes and by all accounts, short-term forecasts, you can make a prediction.

stranger:
What happens to all automated bots, one month you make money, two months you make money, the third month you drain.
Well, what if it's not your own and you find it? Any predictions?

Alexey Busygin:
Do you think something is wrong?

I do not know, I do not trade, azfaraon does not respond, the error in the EA, not such a reason to get lost from the forum, the more so he would remove the signal, correct the error and run a new account.

Or he does not want to appear until he fixes the system.)

Reason: