Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 42

Yes, of course there are. Some even put them in the signals service and give you the opportunity to earn money. ) And another thing about the strategy tester. The real trading is even better than the one demonstrated by the tester. ) True, we are now at such a stage that many little bugs appear here and there. But we work. )

Hi all. At first I traded manually, but something went wrong... Now I've developed an algorithm - I see it's making 30-40% a month, even without my intervention, if you're interested, join me)

"Are there trading robots in our galaxy that make money, not sell out?"
[link to paid product deleted by moderator]

Igor Koshkarov:
Hi all. At first I was trading manually, but something went wrong... Now I have developed an algorithm - I see a good 30-40% a month, even without my intervention, who is interested, join me)

how to join?

Younga:
Igor Koshkarov:
Hello, all. I've been trading manually at first, but something went wrong. I've got an algorithm, that's 30-40% a month, even without my interference, so if you're interested, join me)

how to join?

It also says develop an algorithm.) And join in.

In general, don't be fooled, the comrade is most likely wishful thinking, or just kidding.

Mikhail Gorenberg:
I have never tried to use my forex robot but I have not yet understood why I decided to use it and I don't have enough money to buy it. My question is if there are any Expert Advisors that make money on a real account, not only in the strategy tester. I was a billionaire in the Strategy Tester, and I would like to become a millionaire in the real account :)

Hi, a robot (as a rule) works according to a pre-built TS (I hope this is not news)

If you find a TS (that does not leak) and it is not inutive (maximally formalized in the system), then it is quite realistic to get a (non-sinking) robot

Igor Yeremenko:

Hi, a robot (as a rule) works according to a pre-built TS (I hope this is not news)

As soon as you find such a TS (which does not leak) and it is not inuitive (maximally formalized in the system), then it is quite realistic to have such a (non-draining) robot

I think I found a solution, tests from 2008 - 2016 show positive dynamics at a long distance with good though not exorbitant profitability, that cannot but rejoice. And most importantly the deals coincide with those in the tester, which after the tester grails gives confidence in the final result. Let's see what time will tell.

Mikhail Gorenberg:
I think I have found a solution, tests from 2008 - 2016 show positive dynamics at long range with good but not sky-high returns, which cannot fail to please. And the most important thing is that the trades coincide with the ones in the tester, which after the tester grails confidence in the final result. Let's see what time will tell.
excellent, you can post reports from the tester, that too rejoice)

Igor Yeremenko:
Great, you can post tester reports to get excited too)
There are test results in my profile.

Maybe you need such a robot? I made it myself!

Or like this one?

Or is this the kind of amazingly beautiful graph?

:=)

Reason: