Avalanche - page 29

Mathemat >>:

А в 4-знаковых пипсах это сколько - в среднем?

I mean, how much profit in pips am I collecting per day? The question is meaningless - I can earn 50,000 roubles collecting 100 pips or the same amount on 5 pips - it all depends on the volume of the bet.

The amount in real money is also meaningless. For example, I would say that I earned 300,000 roubles in a month. And you would say that you have earned 500,000 roubles in a month. Are you the best trader? No. Because I earned 300.000, having a capital of 50.000 roubles at the beginning of the month, i.e. I increased my deposit by 500%. And you had initial capital of 10.000.000 rubles, and you earned only 5% of the deposit. That is, I am trading 100 times more successfully than you.

When it comes to profit or loss, only one dimensionless value matters - the percentage of the deposit over any given period.

sever29 >>:

ну не знаю... не было такого. наверно тот чел под новости попал. а потом кляузничают где ни попадя о 3-х минутах, сарафанным радио разнося на всю Ивановскую...

I understand, you're lazy to look it up yourself, you're not lazy just to wear rose-coloured glasses. Well, here is a clause from the "Trading Operations Regulations" which is not a secret and is available on the website:

---

2.7 The time it takes to process requests and orders depends on the quality of the connection between the client terminal and the server, as well as the market conditions. Under normal market conditions, the processing time of a Client's request or order is usually 5-15 seconds. In market conditions other than normal, the processing time of client requests and orders may increase (usually up to 30-40 seconds). At the same time, each client's request or order placed in the queue for processing has a finite waiting time (at the time of editing this regulation - 3 minutes). If the request or order has not been forwarded to the dealer within this time, it is automatically deleted from the queue as no longer relevant.

---

If you do not understand what will happen to large orders, re-read it again (especially the highlighted fragment). Anyway, read until you understand, and let me leave you to it.

goldtrader >>:

Если правильно понял, Вы торгуете не через ДЦ, брокера, дилера, банк?
Вероятно у Вас свой банк или брокерская лицензия?

Personally, I don't. My capital is so far within the limits of the DCs. I only pointed out the way to trade in case of dealing centre problems.

JonKatana >>:
Лавина - беспроигрышная торговая система, позволяющая входить в рынок в любое время на любом инструменте. Описание:
На одинаковом расстоянии от текущей цены выставляются два ордера - BuyStop и SellStop одинакового объема. После срабатывания одного из них другой убирается и на его место ставится такой же ордер, но объем равен удвоенной (можно утроенной, учетверенной и т. д.) начальной ставке.
При развороте цены и срабатывании второго ордера на цену первого добавляется третий. Его объем в сумме с объемом первого ордера должен быть в два раза больше второго (минусового) ордера. При очередном развороте ко второму ордеру добавляется четвертый ордер. Объем его в сумме с объемом второго также должен быть в два раза больше суммы минусовых первого и третьего ордера. И так далее. Например, для начального объема 0.01:

Первый разворот - 0.01 / 0.02
Второй разворот - (0.01+0.03) / 0.02
Третий разворот - (0.01+0.03) / (0.02+0.06)
Четвертый разворот - (0.01+0.03+0.12) / (0.02+0.06)
Пятый разворот - (0.01+0.03+0.12) / (0.02+0.06+0.24)

Если цена изначально идет в одном направлении - просто фиксируете прибыль когда захотите. Если цена цепляет оба (три, четыре и т. д.) ордера - вам остается подождать, пока она пройдет такое же расстояние, как между начальными ордерами - с этого момента общий баланс идет в плюс. При утроении (учетверении и т. д.) цене нужно пройти гораздо меньшее расстояние для начала получения прибыли. Это можно использовать для более быстрого выхода из "Лавины".
Так как цена не может постоянно находиться в пределах вашего узкого коридора, она пробивает его и уходит в каком-либо направлении и вы ВСЕГДА получаете прибыль. Ничего не анализируя, не пользуясь ни одним индикатором, на голом графике!
Вам только нужно не ошибиться с расчетом начальной ставки - вам должно хватить депозита на залоги и гуляние цены между уровнями - нужно рассчитывать на несколько возможных разворотов и правильно прикинуть расстояние между уровнями - слишком близкое будет лавинообразно наращивать ставки простым флетом, а слишком далекое придется долго ждать.

AN AVALANCHE OR IS IT MORE CORRECT TO CALL IT A PYRAMID ???

JonKatana >>:

В смысле, сколько прибыли в пунктах я собираю в день? Вопрос бессмысленный - я могу заработать [...]

You are dodging a clearly stated question. Not everyone will agree with your opinion on what makes sense and what doesn't. That's not what I am interested in.

You yourself quoted a figure of "an average of 10-30% per day of a deposit". The figure is extremely ambitious, to say the least. How many 4-digit pips does that equate to?

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

You see, on micro you will be limited to 1.0 lot, and not on micro you will not be allowed to start with 0.01 lot. Do you have any idea what it would be like to open a position of 100 lots (you could do it with a dumb double of a lot after the 10th rollover and start with 0.1 lot)? Do not forget that the drawdown of equity grows like a snowball.

On A...ri on micro accounts the maximum lot size was increased to 3.

Mathemat >>:

Вы уклоняетесь от ясно поставленного вопроса. С Вашим мнением о том, что имеет смысл, а что бессмысленно, не все согласятся. Меня интересует другое.

Вы сами назвали цифру "в среднем 10-30% в день от депозита". Цифра крайне амбициозная, если не сказать похлеще. Скольким 4-знаковым пипсам это соответствует?

Make up any number you want yourself. OK, I'll do it for you. Make it 20-50 points a day. Now I'll listen to your reasoned opinion on the meaning of these numbers. With proof that they mean something. No justification means I'm right. I didn't open a poll to see who agreed, who didn't and who abstained. I wrote it as it is and I'll repeat it again specifically for you: the profit indicated in the points without the rest of the data is meaningless. I explained why above, so read it carefully.

sllawa3 >>:

ЛАВИНА ИЛИ ПРАВИЛЬНЕЕ НАЗВАТЬ ПИРАМИДА ???

If a pyramid, it is an inverted one, as it all starts with one order. The image of an avalanche seems more correct to me - that's why I called it that.

JonKatana >>:

В смысле, сколько прибыли в пунктах я собираю в день? Вопрос бессмысленный - я могу заработать 50.000 рублей, собрав 100 пунктов или ту же сумму на 5 пунктах - все зависит от объема ставки.

Сумма в реальных деньгах тоже бессмысленна. Например, я скажу, что заработал за месяц 300.000 рублей. А вы скажете, что заработали за месяц 500.000 рублей. Вы - лучший трейдер? Нет. Потому что я заработал 300.000, имея капитал в начале месяца 50.000 рублей, то есть увеличил депозит на 500%. А у вас начальный капитал был 10.000.000 рублей и вы заработали за месяц лишь 5% от депозита. То есть я торгую успешнее вас в 100 раз.

В вопросах прибыли или убытка имеет значение лишь одна безразмерная величина - процент от депозита за какой-либо срок.

Comrade is right. It only makes sense to have a percentage of the deposit for an agreed period of time.

khorosh >>:

на микросчетах мах лот увеличили до 3.

indeed, but it doesn't change the essence - instead of 7 reversals you can do 9, then there's a ceiling on lot build-up. By the way, don't forget that this is the maximum cumulative volume of positions, which if there are counter positions even earlier will bring us to the end of the turn.

Reason: