Hunting - page 5

alagez:

Thank you! For the compliment!

I heard a phrase somewhere... To learn how to trade, you have to lose a million first. I don't know who it belongs to. )))).

... I don't know this phrase.... and I don't like it.... i learnt(i think so) for $300 at a rate of 1 to 28..... i don't know, i kinda feel confident... and it's working out.... pretty much had to catch up on my own...

Дмитрий Ушаков:
I've been thinking about it for a long time. As far as I know it's quite a costly undertaking already at the "start-up" stage.

Costly, but there are options, such as splitting the cost among many.

... and yes, you do have a rich imagination ))))

Ivan Vagin:
Cleverly.... it's not clear... what to do...
Probably organize an honest broker. If we can't close, let them trade with looters.

Дмитрий Ушаков:
I think in the tens of millions of roubles, or maybe a couple of hundred million roubles.
$10-20,000 in roubles a year ago was cheaper, but there is a dilemma here - either a hundred to 20K, or to be a broker... here you make up your own mind....

Дмитрий Ушаков:
Probably organise an honest broker. If they can't close -- let them trade with looters.
I wrote above, you just have to decide whether to be a trader or a broker.... Otherwise there is no conversation...

Rustamzhan Salidzhanov:
Costly, but there are options, such as splitting the costs among many.
That's probably possible, but I can't imagine a stockbroker with common and elite stocks.

Ivan Vagin:
As I said above, you just have to decide whether you want to be a trader or a broker....

Probably more interesting as a broker. At least we'll know all the ins and outs. What's the risk for the broker? As they themselves say, they do not. They just receive the spread and commissions that feed them. They get their leverage back, they have enough money to maintain the office, computer hardware, personnel who responds to calls and emails from clients. In general, brokers live modestly in the Caribbean.

Дмитрий Ушаков:

Probably more interesting as a broker. At least we'll know all the ins and outs. What's the risk for the broker? As they themselves say, they do not. They just receive the spread and commissions that feed them. They get their leverage back, they have enough money to maintain the office, computer hardware, personnel who responds to calls and emails from clients. In general, brokers live modestly in the Caribbean.

Why do you need to know about it - it's already known.... you invest in equipment - you see hundreds of amateurs' positions + spread in your pocket + you try to make money on it..... if you think that you are not the only beginners in your accounts...

Ivan Vagin:
And what is there to know - it is already known.... You invested money in equipment - you see hundreds of amateur positions + spread in your pocket + you try to gamble on it..... if you think that not only newbies are in your accounts...

It's not just about hardware or software. It's about attitude to people. Today's broker sees every trader as a source of his personal income. The trader is seen not as a professional player, but as a massive deposit. And this deposit should be pocketed by the broker - this is the main and primary goal of modern brokers.

A question, which in principle should be answered by the exchange for a fair trade activity

To establish the true price of the goods or currency?

That is in the distant past. Atavism of previous generations.

Дмитрий Ушаков:

It's much more complicated than you think, and there are risks too.
Reason: