Windows 10 and pranks - page 6

mmmoguschiy-new:
Good artists copy, great artists steal.
I don't understand who stole what at all ....

Vladimir Pastushak:
I don't understand who stole what ....
aaaaay, it's shorter

guess twice

mmmoguschiy-new:
aah, it's short.

guess twice.
In your post a screenshot of kubunta and you ask "does it remind you of anything ?" which implies that you want to say that kubunta reminds of winds up 10 ... Right ?

transcendreamer:

decided to play a prank - upgraded to 10

it looks cool at first glance, some kind of wild mixture of quadratic macOS, linux and old vin

ran metatrader of course the first thing - well, I saw that all the accounts are gone, I do not know what to do....

Re-enter, new windup, clean registry, files from previous windup in windows.old drive C, if you need to move something.

Ivan Vagin:
How does it get in the way? Create a virus? :-)

I had this particular freebie! And that's the one I got a virus with! It just spies and gets in the way all the time. I use free ones, but not from Microsoft! In general, you should switch to another OS! Maybe the developers will think well that Windows is getting harder and harder to work with, it is getting old, it just prevents you from working!

Those are my words! And above was the unscrupulous advertising of Micros under the guise of "security", but stealing our data and selling it in packs to all the "enterprising" customers!

Vladimir Pastushak:
In your post a screenshot of kubunta and you ask "does it resemble anything ?" which implies that you want to say that kubunta resembles winds 10 ... right ?
that's exactly what i mean ! it's not a secret for a long time that smallsoft have been doing this... Everything that has been available for years in Linux* is slowly starting to appear there too. There's an article about this somewhere on the Hubra...

Windows 10 I do not recommend. Of my problems:

1) the Start button won't click after another update (solutions described on the internet via powershell\registry - don't work);

2) search next to start button is also very slow on first start;

3) system is clearly slow, very often you have to click on icons repeatedly, thinking that the first time missed, but after a while we have a few repeated actions or running applications;

4) it is impossible to disable updates...

It was much more comfortable on win7, even win8 was fine too. It's too early to switch to win10

I don't know about 10, but on 8, - when you boot the computer, as soon as the desktop appears - try Quick - Trash - Clear :-)))))))

Boris:

I had this particular freebie! And that's the one I got a virus with! It just spies and gets in the way all the time. I use free ones, but not from Microsoft! In general, you should switch to another OS! Maybe the developers will think well that Windows is getting harder and harder to work with, it is getting old, it just prevents you from working!

Those are my words! And above was shameless advertising of Micros under the guise of "security", but stealing our data and selling it in packs to all the "enterprising" customers!

And your operating system is from who, do you think they scan you with apps..... you were already hinted at in one of the previous posts.... That's how all Intel knocks on the pentagon ;-)

A virus, it's just a program, if I understand it correctly, and it depends on you in what wilderness you go, and what you pick up and allow..... and you've been asked, so don't blame the mirror :-)

spying is highly unlikely, it is a titanic resource to store data from all users, it makes no practical sense
Reason: