Windows 10 and pranks - page 9

Vladimir Suschenko:
Every person has his or her "personal living space". The computer and the information on it (even unclassified) is one of the areas of that space. So it sounds strange your statement that you, to put it mildly, do not care who would step in there and crap without your permission.
And by that, it begs the question:

I beg the question, do you even know what you're talking about? Sounds like you're just retelling something you heard somewhere...
as recently as last week I learned how to log on to any other computer on our work network, it was very exciting

About shitting... the way you treat people is the same as they treat you, I don't shit on anyone and they don't shit on me.

Ivan Vagin:
As recently as last week I learned how to log on to any computer on the LAN to access any other computer on our work network; it was very exciting.

If your local network administrator had a head on his shoulders instead of a pumpkin (alternatively, if he gave a damn), you would not have "learned" to snoop around on other people's computers. Some time ago, about 8 years ago, with the help of an interesting program I could see computers in half of the former Soviet Union and a very large part of foreign countries. Many of them were not only visible but also accessible. So? What does that tell you? The earth is full of woodpeckers and fuckheads. And adequate people have "my computer or my network is my fortress".

"...as you treat people, so do they treat you, I don't crap on anyone and I don't get crap on me" - to continue the logical chain, no thief is robbed, no honest person is cheated, no polite person is shrugged off, a traffic-observant sober person will never be hit by a drunken driver.... etc. Do you believe that? I doubt the HMO cleaning service and Gorlift workers go around the flats of their residents and shit... Why is there shit in the stairwells and lifts?

Vladimir Suschenko:

If your local network administrator had a head on his shoulders instead of a pumpkin (alternatively, if he gave a damn), you would not have "learned" to snoop around on other people's computers. Some time ago, about 8 years ago, with the help of an interesting program I could see computers in half of the former Soviet Union and a very large part of foreign countries. Many of them were not only visible but also accessible. So? What does that tell you? The earth is full of woodpeckers and fuckheads. And adequate people have "my computer or my network is my fortress".

"...as you treat people, so do they treat you, I don't crap on anyone and they don't crap on me" - to continue the logical chain, no thief is robbed, no honest person is cheated, no polite person is shrugged off, a traffic-observant sober person will never be hit by a drunken driver.... etc. Do you believe that? I doubt the HMO cleaning service and Gorlift workers go around the flats of their tenants and shit... So why is there crap in the entrances and lifts?

Russian rasspotism is inextinguishable :-) And that confirms everything I said above.

Ivan Vagin:
as recently as last week I learned how to log on to any other computer on the LAN, it was very exciting
the keyword is "on the local network", this will not work on the internet, and even on the local network you can only access shared folders and only if you have the appropriate privileges

transcendreamer:
keyword: "on the local network", it does not work on the internet, besides even on the local network you can only access those shared folders and only if you have the appropriate privileges
Didn't you watch the news? How did the pentagon get breached this year?

Ivan Vagin:
Haven't you been watching the news? How did the pentagon get breached this year?
The main vulnerability today is a user compromising their passwords or creating a shared network or installing unknown applications.

Calm down, bAnders - there's no one peeping through your crevice

http://www.3dnews.ru/920995?from=most-commented-publication

Microsoft: Windows 10 не собирает личную информацию пользователей
Microsoft: Windows 10 не собирает личную информацию пользователей
  • reviews: 30
  • votes: 30
  • 3dnews.ru
Принимая лицензионное соглашение Windows 10, пользователь дает своё согласие на передачу многочисленных системных (и не только) сведений в Microsoft. Спустя два месяца с момента запуска своей новой операционной системы компания решила более подробно остановиться на том, с какой целью осуществляется сбор информации, и чем это может грозить...

it's not hard to see how easy it is to leak on a secure network:

bring the laptop into the organisation (legally),

connect it to the network (legally, for work),

enable 3g/4g on the phone/tablet,

connect the laptop and phone/tablet,

make a network bridge or install the software + your favorite vnc/teamviewer

Profit - you can log in to the "protected" network from the outside

Hi all! After the official upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10, the laptop is getting hotter Image The fan is cooling constantly, at an increased speed. As the laptop has been running constantly without shutting down for three years now, I'm afraid that with this overheating it won't last long. I've read that this problem has appeared in many other computers too, but I haven't found a solution. They write that this problem is caused by overheating video cards. I have tried disabling Intel HD (the integrated one) and NVIDIA, but nothing has changed. The NVIDIA settings have been set to use automatic mode. I was advised to consult the website http://windowsten.ru/kak-ispravit-oshibku-critical_structure_corruption-windows-10/ . I haven't found an answer to my question yet, but there is a lot of useful information there.
Reason: