Activations of a product purchased from the marketplace were taken away - page 18

I can runthe keywordat the same timecorrectly, not one at a time

Fortstrend #:
The keywordis"can run at the same time", not one at a time.
So you can use "different laptops" at the same time, or alternately, but not more than the number of product activations. The keyword here is
different hardware configurations + operating system

I see, thank you. I don't want to lug my laptop back and forth from work.

Every time I update the robot I bought, the activations go off! Strictly every 2 weeks this fiasco happens... Can you tell me where and who to contact about this issue?

Yadroshnikoff #:
Every time I update a robot I've bought, the activations reset! Strictly every 2 weeks this kind of fiasco happens... Can you please tell me where and who to contact about this issue?

to Microsoft :-) Seriously - if Windows or Office are "locked in", their "activator" can reset the MT activations as well. They also change the system GID

With Microsoft, of course, it could be easy, although I'm not sure it's because of them... Support returned the activations I'd been unsubstantiated, thanks for that. However, after the refund, I updated the software again and again -1 activation! What the hell is that? Can it be because I have 2 MT5 terminals from different brokers on my computer and each one of them has this purchased program? Or there is no such a thing? What is this activation tied to?

Activation is not fair! If I bought a product, I then, should be able to sell it.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

For example, I bought a product - it must disappear from the market (the counter). If the seller wants to sell more - let him change the name of the product (it will be like a different product).

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

My story is about the purchase.

I bought on the market a product for 40 quid - with the hope that I would look at the code and learn. I was so pissed off that I got ripped off.

SanAlex #:

Activation is not fair! If I bought a product, I then, should be able to sell it.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

For example, I bought a product - it must disappear from the market (the counter). If the seller wants to sell more - let him change the name of the product (it will be like a different product).

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

My story is about the purchase.

I bought on the market a product for 40 quid - with the hope that I would look at the code and learn. And I was really pissed off that I got cheated.

You also buy EUR/USD with serial numbers from the terminal and they should send them to you by mail?

With that mindset you should go to the market to sell potatoes) Commodity-Money-Commodity

Fast235 #:

EUR/USD you also buy serial numbers from the terminal and have to have them mailed to you?

With that mindset you should go to the market to sell potatoes) Commodity-Money-Commodity

I am for fair trade - you sell, I buy, and I may resell.

SanAlex #:

I am in favour of fair trade - you have sold, I have bought and may resell.

Digital goods with protection are usually contractually prohibited from resale, and often even from being passed on, and there may be even more in special software.

That's why I write that if you can't look at it properly, like "everyone", it's better to trade in tangible objects

Reason: