Activations of a product purchased from the marketplace were taken away - page 14

Karputov Vladimir:
The customer bought the product. He did not buy the activation. This is not possible.
How is that possible? If a purchased product can only be obtained by activations?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Why don't you want to carefully read the Marketplace Rules https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/rules:

4.10. An individual protected version of the Product is automatically created for each Buyer, which allows using it only on the hardware (computer hardware configuration and operating system type) from which the purchase request was made.
The Product is bound to specific devices and a specific copy of the operating system. Therefore, the protection prevents the Product from running even if the hardware is changed to a completely similar one or if the operating system of the same type is reinstalled.
4.11. The fact of the purchase of the Product is recorded in the Buyer's account.
4.12. The fact of creating a secured version of the Product for the configuration of the Buyer's equipment is called Activation.
4.13. The number of free Activations of the Product available to the Buyer on other equipment after the purchase of the Product shall be determined by the Seller. The minimum number of such Activations is 4.

-- the customer is buying a "personalised protected version of the product" called Activation

Correct - if Buyer received a protected copy - he has spent an activation. The user has performed five activations. No one has taken them away from him. Do you understand the difference between activation (you have defined it in the rules) and the total possible number of activations?
If not then I would rather explain it once: activation - receiving a protected copy, but apart from that there can be a certain number of possible future activations. The number of activations will not be taken away by anyone else.

Combinator:
How so? If a purchased product can only be obtained by activations?

Yes. So an activation is a specially prepared copy of the product and downloaded by the buyer.

Karputov Vladimir:
Correct - if the customer has received a protected copy - he has spent an activation. The user has made five activations. No one has taken them away from him. Do you understand the difference between activation (as defined in the rules) and the total possible number of activations?
If not then I would rather explain it once: activation - receiving a protected copy, but apart from that there can be a certain number of possible future activations. The number of activations is not going to be taken away.
Drummer -- you're making things up as you go along -- you're not relying on your speculation, but on the Market Rules -- what you say, in terms of Market Rules -- is your making things up.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
You're making things up as you go along -- you're not making things up, you're basing them on Market Rules -- what you say, in terms of Market Rules -- is your making things up.
That's what I thought - you still don't understand what Product Activation is.

I bought a pack of 10 condoms and there were five in the pack. Can you feel the difference?

Karputov Vladimir:
That's what I thought - you still don't understand what Product Activation is.

what is there to understand? -- there are Rules -- and the Rules define exactly what Product Activation is.

do you have a different definition from the Rules?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
I bought a pack of 10 condoms and the pack turned out to contain 5. Feel the difference?

this is probably the closest comparison to buying a product in a marketplace )))

ZS: I had a chance to use all of them, but half of them slipped away ))))

)))), dude, sorry you didn't get to use everything, we're taking the rest from you ))))

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

that's probably the closest comparison to buying a product in a marketplace ))))

ZS: chances were all taken, but half of them slipped away )))

Misunderstanding again. Buying on the Market is buying one product. Or in your words, one cigarette.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
)))), dude, sorry you didn't have time to use them all, we'll take them away from you ))))

as the little robot put it so accurately:

Karputov Vladimir:
There was a chance ... I would have had time ... So I missed my chance.
Reason: