Activations of a product purchased from the marketplace were taken away - page 8

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

rules are rules but there was no deal, no paperwork)

buyer, did you sign anything at the time of purchase?

what are you talking about, there are the most honest and transparent rules here

The admins don't even know based on which item the 5 activations were taken away.

they only have "bonuses that may or may not be"

ionico:
What are you talking about, here are the most honest and transparent rules

You were handed 4 activations instead of 10 (as stated on the storefront by the seller) and the seller does not have an offer that would clearly state how many activations it sells

I would also be outraged.

and in the end: who is the seller?

The author or the service?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

You were handed 4 activations instead of 10 (as stated by the seller on the showcase) Zy the seller does not have an offer that clearly states how many activations he sells

I would also be outraged.

i was given 10 activations, then 5 were taken away. if i had managed to activate all 10 activations before the seller changed the terms, there would have been no problem

ionico:
If I had managed to activate all 10 activations before the author changed the terms, there would have been no problems.
You have to explain why he did not withdraw the claim. He did not leave a comment.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
Kaspersky has a license, not an activation.

Yes, a license for 3 computers and a license for 2 computers.

2 and 3 is the number of times you can activate

Server Muradasilov:
Why do not you blame the seller? It's obviously a black PR move on his part. He did not leave a comment.

The author may not have deliberately changed the activation.

He may have been unaware that he was changing the number of activations for all who bought, not just for those who will buy more.

ionico:
I was given 10 activations, then they took away 5. If I had managed to activate all 10 before the author changed the terms, there would have been no problem
Nothing was taken away from you. You just did not have time to take advantage of the "foolproof" opportunity to install many copies.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

the author may not have maliciously changed the activations

maybe he didn't know he was changing the activation count for everyone who bought

So there's a lot of innocent people out there - the MC is innocent, the seller is good - one buyer is screwed for some reason.
Reason: