Basic questions from a newcomer - page 5

Karputov Vladimir:
Everyone does. So it's not the website, it's somewhere else...

You said "Did you remove the spaces and blank lines at the end of the code? "And another thing: in addition to the code you have to write at least some text in the message" conditions are met.

Maybe you forgot to mention something to me?

Dictation of which browser I should use is omitted.

And you have already been told that not everyone can do it!

Leanid Aladzyeu:

You said "Did you remove the spaces and blank lines at the end of the code? "And another thing: in addition to the code you have to write at least some text in the message" conditions are met.

Maybe you forgot to mention something to me?

Dictation of which browser I should use is omitted.

And you've already been told that not everyone can do it!

More often than not, the padding gets in the way

Leanid Aladzyeu:

What is this nonsense 1 some website that dictates what I use on my PC?

Now think about it. An adequate person would do it? (download a browser, go to the site using it, log on to the site while you have to go to the password store, then go to the forum from the browser and insert the code)

I have written to Service Desk, I am afraid it will be of little help.

Mozilla and chrome paste the code, what do you use?

Vladimir Zubov:
From Mozilla and Chrome the code is inserted, what do you use?

The issue is already being dealt with by Service Desk.

Yandex

A function is a piece of code that is written as a function so as not to repeat this code over and over again!

Is there an option to write a function to check for orders (i.e., the function will only check and not perform any actions or conditions)?

For example, everyone has the same OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber()==magic, OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber()==magic && OrderType()==OType

Could ? make it look like

int Checkthe( string symbol, int magic, int cmd )

Checkthe( string symbol==OrderSymbol(), int magic==OrderMagicNumber(), int cmd==OrderType() );

Before the function, make a selection of the order in the loop.

If I get it right, then maybe I will put the loops in 1 function, but with different data output.

I do not want to study OOP, I do not know why.

Started to write an adaptation, and then bam.

Such cases are rare, but they need to be corrected.

Is it because I have widened spread and ASK is higher than Parabolic?

Would it help to change the Ask to Bid? (I can gauge it, but I do not know what is the reason)

I do not change anything, I am lost now)))

Leanid Aladzyeu:

Would it help to change the Ask to Bid? (I can gauge it, but I do not know what is the reason)

For example, you should use Bid to calculate the opening price. It is the other way round for Sell.

Leanid Aladzyeu:

Would it help to change the Ask to Bid? (I can gauge it, but I would like to know what is the reason)

I do not change anything, I am lost now)))

I found it. I did not have the right settings in the indicator advisor

Hello!

I'm testing an EA, but it caches results of previous tests/optimizations and pulls data from the cache in a new run. As a result, it gets incorrect optimization results.

Could you advise me, by what code/function, to prohibit it? For each test to get its own results, not take them out of cache.

Thank you!

Kilyana:

Good morning!

I am testing an EA, but it caches the results of previous tests/optimizations and pulls data from the cache in a new run. As a result, it gets incorrect optimization results.

Could you advise me, by what code/function, to prohibit it? For each test to get its own results, not take them out of cache.

Thank you!

Not by any means.
Reason: