Classical analysis 'doesn't work'? - page 2

Swetten >>:

Зачем ты спрашиваешь после того, как херню спорол? Или тебя не учили сначала подумать, и только потом писать/говорить?

Is there going to be an answer or not?

Why do you need an answer? You have already given your verdict without bothering to get to the bottom of it.

And what do you mean, "Is there going to be an answer or not?" So don't hold back, ask for a scan of your passport and bank accounts.

Swetten писал(а) >>

So don't hold back, ask for a scan of your passport and bank accounts.

And ask for a phone number.)

Swetten >>:

Зачем тебе ответ? Ты же, не удосужившись разобраться в сути, уже вынес свой вердикт?

И что значит "Так ответ будет или нет"? Так ты не сдерживай себя, проси сразу скан паспорта и банковских счетов.

I really want to get to the bottom of this. "Will there be an answer or not" means, "What methodology does your expert use in this account?"

No bank accounts, no passport scan. Just answer the question, please!

FOXXXi писал(а) >>

I really want to get to the bottom of this. "Is there going to be an answer or not" means "What methodology does your expert use on this account?"

So maybe that's where you should have started, instead of passing off your fantasies as truth.

Swetten >>:

Так может, с этого и стоило начинать, а не выдавать свои фантазии за истину?

So what methodology does your expert use on this account? Uhh!!! Well, maybe at least on this attempt.

How old are you?

Swetten >>:

Сколько тебе лет?

My age will not prevent you from answering my simple question.

Your age prevents you from realising one simple thing and apologising for it.

Have a good day.

Swetten >>:

Твой возраст мешает тебе осознать одну простую вещь и извиниться за неё.

Всего хорошего.

Don't attribute what's in my way and indicate where I should apologise.

The question was left to you in spite of hints of one simple thing.

Reason: