FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 92

and the village on the islands, the Greek ...

stranger:
But the trouble is that there is always a lot more later) It takes a long time to get a demotion, and then they take it out in five minutes.
thanks strange, you came to the rescue in time))

Strange, by the way, it ' s time for USDJPY to sell (I don't trade myself, not profitable for me)...

Thank you all, good luck.

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

Strange, by the way, it ' s time for USDJPY to sell (I don't trade myself, not profitable for me)...

We'll see the high on the yen ), it's not a ripe apple

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

Thanks, but I don't trade it either.

stranger:
Thanks, but I don't trade it either.
The pound does not seem to be going down, but it does not seem to be going up very much yet)))

I was thinking... What did I do this morning... I yelled at him, and now I don't know how to live... if the Master will forgive me, if he will not anathematize me...

Master, I've realised, I'm sprinkling my head with ashes, I'm repenting...

And in general, dudes, you've got nothing, the grail is lying under your feet and you step over it and kick it, sometimes). Look, Sensei puts out forecasts every day, look at HIS pamm, go in the evening, look and open in the opposite direction....

stranger:

I was thinking... What did I do this morning... I yelled at him, and now I don't know how to live... if the Master will forgive me, if he will not anathematize me...

Master, I've realised, I'm sprinkling my head with ashes, I'm repenting...

And in general, dudes, you've got nothing, the grail is lying under your feet and you step over it and kick it, sometimes). Look, Sensei puts out forecasts every day, look at HIS pamm, go in the evening, look and open in the opposite direction....

Put in a good word for the poor pound)))

stranger:

I was thinking... What did I do this morning... I yelled at him and now I don't know how to live... if the Master will forgive me, if he will not anathematize me...

He will. Now... feed me...))

audiobooks:

Reason: