FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 222

Ishim:
all the time! 2 truckloads of nictorines again (they're already loading them rotten - I guess)
:)

You're all fiddling around while oil is falling and so is the rouble. Friday's rate...

GopFX __:
You're all fiddling around while oil is falling and so is the rouble. On Friday the rate is...
That's what I wrote on Friday. It will be like this until August-September, so there's no hurry).

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
i see n1,n4,d1, etc. and i use Cd on the daily, everything else is flea fishing )), i feel more comfortable and calm for my nervous system and 1-5% of my deposit in trades
i use Cd on CDs, it's more comfortable for my nervous system and i dont know how to use it. everyone trades on n1, n4. therefore i use m5, m15 or e and up. i cannot use Cd on CDs, it's designed for fleas. for CDs - Profiles. mm is also strict, more than 3% - once a year.

GopFX __:
You're all fiddling around while oil is falling and so is the rouble. Friday's bid...
and fixes. Gold's on the short side this morning.

iIDLERr:
All trade on n1, n4. so either m5, m15 or e and up. i can't use cd on e, for me it is designed for fleas. for e - Profiles. mm is also strict, more than 3% - once a year.
Not all, just say it ))) Them too strict, not everyone just says so )), but dodgers give their parents "F's" by their behaviour.

7294 by audio input...

Lesorub:
7294 by audio input...
oops, what about the picture? ((( //catch the mail?

new-rena:
oops, what about the picture? ((( //caught the mail?

from the middle of the range will be an entry:

first go...

on the base, all that's left is to understand...

Lesorub:

from the middle of the range will be an entry:

first in...

on the base, all that's left to understand...

strategy? it doesn't matter where you entered. mid-range....
Reason: