FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 229

Zogman:

http://fxtrade.oanda.co.uk/analysis/commitments-of-traders

the shorts on the eu have already dropped by half.

he has a lot of trustworthy guts. he has a lot of trust in the markets. he also has a lot of trust in the banks. They have been duped. go look for yourself, it's good stuff on the psychology of trading.

Zogman

You're just a spoilsport to teach you. You're a once-a-month loser now, but once you get the hang of it, you'll be a loser every week.

sold

iIDLERr:

Zogman

You're just a spoilsport to teach you. You're a once-a-month loser now, but once you get the hang of it, you'll be a loser every week.

You're kind, almost like a Teacher)))

I just took notes on yesterday's master class. And they say the thread is about nothing. He who seeks, he will always find))). When will HE appreciate seemingly worthless posts?

stranger:
You are kind, almost like a Teacher)))
Strange, so that glass you threw - did you write it yourself?

new-rena:
Just took a quick look at yesterday's master class. And they say it's about nothing. I do not know who is looking for something, but I am sure they will find it.) When will he appreciate the seemingly worthless posts?

Well, if it's not a given =) then HE won't be...

Right now it's on strong resistance... A breakout, a retest... or assume a strong bounce with a reversal to return to the trend.

Инвестиции в ПАММ-счет Solo drums с доходностью -31.2%
Инвестиции в ПАММ-счет Solo drums с доходностью -31.2%
  • www.alpari.ru
Данный график мониторинга используемого кредитного плеча показывает отношение номинальной стоимости открытых ордеров к средствам ПАММ-счета. График мониторинга доходности строится на основе цены пая: Доходность = Цена пая - 100. Графики могут быть построены с помощью свечей или линии. Каждая свеча отображает изменения в течение торгового...

Roman Busarov:

Well, if it's not a given =) then HE won't be...

Right now it's on strong resistance... A breakout, a retest... or assume a strong bounce with a reversal to return to the trend.

Ha, it's kicking so far the handicap, not giving in to the Master...

In short, a lion's rebellion))))

new-rena:

Hah, the fora is kicking so far, not yielding to the Master....

In short, a lion uprising)))

and the support of the dragon, with the lynx in reserve...

new-rena:
Strange, so that glass you threw, did you write it yourself?
I didn't write it at all.)
Reason: