FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1920

Zogman:

he trades some kind of grid - showed pictures of it sometimes, said he was doing 4000%

Alexei, tell us about your grid or something ...

This character reminds me of the head of our central bank, Lera200bucks

denniss:
Alexei, I see no point in talking to you, I get the impression that you want something from those present without compensation. You don't give anything but want to take, excuse me, just pass by.

There would be something to take, no ideas or thoughts! One phrase stakhastic advises, you run around giving in to one or the other and are looking for some kind of benefit, who would give you what!

You are too weak to be a teacher, grade 10, walk on!

Zogman:

Thank you,

option methods can't be learned quickly ... it takes a lot of time... I'll get into it little by little...

You wrote about rails - "not all work out" - can you be more specific - what criteria do you consider good?

For me rails are just a swing, that's why I don't bother with them. The third point of the swing is below the first and the second extremum by its rank and therefore its position is not clearly defined - a breakout of the swing can be up as well as down. It has its own special working methods and its own theory. But I have been asked not to get carried away with graphical analysis. Although, I know only two methods for determining the actual range - a graphical analysis and option analysis. I am not interested in both, so I do not know how to help you.

vng_nemo:
For me the rails are just a swing, that's why I don't bother with them. The third point of the swing is below the first and second extremum and therefore its position is not clearly defined - a break of the swing can be either up or down. It has its own special working methods and its own theory. But I have been asked not to get carried away with graphical analysis. Although, I know only two methods for determining the actual range - a graphical analysis and option analysis. The users of this branch are not interested in both of them, so I do not know how to help you.
Swing from the word "swinger"? You seem to be interested in some abnormal graphs.

vng_nemo:
For me the rails are just a swing, that's why I don't bother with them. The third point of the swing is below the first and second extremum and therefore its position is not clearly defined - a break of the swing can be either up or down. It has its own special working methods and its own theory. But I have been asked not to get carried away with graphical analysis. Although, I know only two methods for determining the actual range - a graphical analysis and option analysis. The users of both are not interested in them, so I do not know how to help you.
They are very interesting, those who are not interested do not read.

Alexey Busygin:

There would be something to take, no ideas or thoughts! One phrase advises a stakhastic, you run around and give in to one or the other and look for some benefit, who would give you what!

You are too weak to be a teacher, grade 10, go on walking!

So I'm not a teacher anymore?

denniss:
So I'm not a teacher anymore?
You're not even fit to be a teenager, so walk away!

Alexey Busygin:
You don't even qualify as a lad, so take a walk!
Who are the lads, where are they?

denniss:
Who are the jerks, where are they?

There were the old-timers in this thread - stranger (in a sauna), idler, Roman Busarov, ...

stranger was trolling everyone else as "brats".

local lingo.

vng_nemo:
For me rails are just a swing, that's why I don't bother with them. The third point of the lead is below the first and the second extremum by its rank and therefore its position is not clearly defined - the breakdown of the lead may be up as well as down. It has its own special working methods and its own theory. But I have been asked not to get carried away with graphical analysis. Although, I know only two methods for determining the actual range - a graphical analysis and option analysis. I am not interested in both, so I do not know how to help you.

Nikolai, lots of people are interested ! Don't pay attention to those who troll...

"Swings" is "Gunn swings" ? on red Serotonin is running a thread on the subject - but I haven't figured it out yet...

So swings and rails are twin brothers ?

Reason: